Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

I'm playing on the app and trying to do Golden Clovers part 1/2 where it wants me to tap on Finn to get gold clovers, but every time I click on him or serve him I only get regular ones? I've already done the other part of the quest I just don't know what I'm doing wrong with Finn..

Am I supposed to finish other goals to collect them and that will count or am I just tapping on him like the quest says?

Grand Emperor
    Finn drops regular and gold clovers randomly. The gold clovers are more difficult to get. Please keep tapping on him until you get the gold clovers. You can also complete the other goals when you can to get more gold clovers. Good luck.

It looks like all of my recipes require 2 extra milks today.
    PM me for Facebook name.

Grand Emperor
    Sorry but I dont quite understand your statement. What specific issues are you having?

my bakery story 2 app keepn on closing by itself, especially when i open the appliances store

Executive Chef
    My game shuts down my whole iPad! It restarts a few seconds after. It only happens when I play this game.
    | FFS ~ Level 101 || RS2 ~ Level 44 || BS2 ~ Level 26 |

My game keeps freezing or just shuts down too. It's so frustrating. I have reinstalled too.

The Honorable Panda
    I once again had the freezing and being knocked off, but once I logged out of face book my game ran fine.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    I was trying and trying to purchase a second barista machine with gems. Every time I placed it, the game crashed. Actually, it's crashing a lot today since I started back playing the regular version and the secret baker's opened. So, I just realized that somehow I now have three barista machines, two bought with gems. I want to remove one and receive my gems back. This was a glitch and not my fault.

[Discussing support issues]

Anyone have any comments?

Now you've blocked me to access here? https://forums.storm8.com/forumdispla...s-and-Feedback - this is ridiculous.
    Last edited by dyn2sr5; 03-20-16 at 10:10 AM. Reason: Discussing support issues

i don't have a facebook account so none of my game are linked to that but it still crashes

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast