Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Are customers coming in and eating? Do you customers have a clear path to all your table and chairs?
    Yes, when I'm watching, I can see the customers getting to all the tables I have out.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by qunadrock View Post
    Yes, when I'm watching, I can see the customers getting to all the tables I have out.
    You may need to have an agent check your game. Please contact support: support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    You may need to have an agent check your game. Please contact support: support.storm8.com >> submit a request
    Thank you for reviewing with me - I'll submit a ticket. Weird one huh!! Happy holidays!

Fashion Designer
    My FB issue is back but I'm afraid I caused it this time. When I logged into my facebook to refresh my neighbor lists, I accidentally logged into the wrong facebook. It then asked me what account I was using and I had the option to check my level 45 acc linked to my game center or a brand new lvl 1 account linked to my facebook. Not realizing that I was on the wrong facebook account, I clicked on the level 1 one after several tries of clicking on the 45 one and simply being sent back to the log in page. Thus, I associated my second facebook account with another bakery story account and now when I log out and back in on my correct account my neighbors page never refreshes and now I can no longer send any quick serves. Is there any way for me to deassociate my facebook account with any bakery story account?

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    have you tried logging out again of FB and in game turn off FB, then repeat by turning on button in game, then logging into FB? I think that happened to me and I was logging in and out of *everything* till it fixed itself! If it's all too much, log a support call and see if they can disassociate your wrong account for you. It should work for you though, will just be fiddly.

Fashion Designer
    I'm not sure where to turn off facebook :/ The only in game thing I have concerning facebook is the log in and out button, could you direct me to the turn off facebook one? Thanks

Fashion Designer
    Any update on the facebook issue? I really need some quickserves

Bakery Story 2, I have been playing since game came out and now it is making me start all over. I spent money on game and now can't even use that. How to fix and continue where I actually am?

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SteelersTown2 View Post
    Bakery Story 2, I have been playing since game came out and now it is making me start all over. I spent money on game and now can't even use that. How to fix and continue where I actually am?
    Are you saying your game is reset to beginning level? Try the following if you're on iOS device.

To log back into Game Center, please follow these instructions on your device:

1. Device Settings (little silver cog icon on your device)
    2. scroll all the way down to Game Center
    3. tap Game Center and login where it says Apple ID.
    4. Restart Bakery Story 2.

See Thread: My account reset back to level one for more information.

New Resident
    Game task is place Jack's chair and table. Already placed both but I am not getting the task completed. It just takes me to the furniture store. I am playing on a galaxy tablet.