Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: Bakery Story 2: Current Bugs and Issues

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by N8ers9ers View Post
    Game task is place Jack's chair and table. Already placed both but I am not getting the task completed. It just takes me to the furniture store. I am playing on a galaxy tablet.
    Are there any other requirements for this task? Try scrolling the page down to see if there is another requirement to complete.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

New Resident
    Yeah there are other tasks but I've already completed them. Can't remember what they are right now. Would that help?

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by N8ers9ers View Post
    Yeah there are other tasks but I've already completed them. Can't remember what they are right now. Would that help?
    I wanted to make sure you did not have any uncompleted tasks. I will flag this issue over.

Host(ess)

Jack's dried goods

Quote Originally Posted by Scarllet201 View Post
    Hello storm8 friends ... plz help me.... i can't open jack's dry goods ... it opens another window instead and says Michelle's luxury shop ...😢
    I can't but chocolates and i can't complete the goals ... i have reinstalled the game but still the same issue
    I am having this same issue. Yes I'm clicking on the correct building and even when I try to buy ingredient it redirects to the luxury goods shop which isn't even open yet! I'm only on level 10. This is a glitch. Any help would be appreciated.

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by faelen View Post
    I am having this same issue. Yes I'm clicking on the correct building and even when I try to buy ingredient it redirects to the luxury goods shop which isn't even open yet! I'm only on level 10. This is a glitch. Any help would be appreciated.
    Not sure why this sometimes happens, but if your delete and reinstall the game, this should fix this issue.

I JUST downloaded the game less than an hour ago. I didn't get a tutorial, when I know from videos there is one. I can't do ANYTHING. If I click on something it shakes and does nothing. I don't have any of the game stats or any access points either, such as coin balance, level, or settings. I've tried restarting my phone and uninstalling and reinstalling and neither worked. Support closed my ticket immediately after I opened it because they are terrible.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718