Thread: Easter Cruise Problem

Rhino Keeper

Easter Cruise Problem

I completed the cruise last night and had one visit from the Easter bunny, but today it's asking me if I want to 'buy' him for 1300 gems. Help!!

Grand Emperor
    Oh no, so sorry about that sweetie! That is very strange!

Can you check if your "Complete the cruise" goal registered your previous tapping on the bunny or cooking the recipe? Does he still come by your restaurant and can you tap him? If not, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will be able to assist you further on this. All the best!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Oh no, so sorry about that sweetie! That is very strange!

Can you check if your "Complete the cruise" goal registered your previous tapping on the bunny or cooking the recipe? Does he still come by your restaurant and can you tap him? If not, I will need you to send an email to support@storm8.com and an agent will be able to assist you further on this. All the best!
    Thanks rynetory2

He doesn't visit - it was just the one time after I completed the cruise. I screenshot the Easter egg in my pantry and the pop up that tells you to cook the prize dish (part 2 of cruise quest) - I always do it out of paranoia that this might happen one day lol.
    I've sent an email to support. Hopefully they can restore my game to have the bunny visit and I'll be able to cook the prize dish before the timer runs out... I put so many hours into this game (especially the cruises), it would be a shame to miss out.

Grand Emperor
    That is very wise of you to do that. Your paranoia certainly paid off!

Your screenshot is a very handy proof and dont worry about the timer, I dont think it will be an issue. The agent will be able to sort it out for you since you have won it. It's yours for keeps.