Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Easter Catering Cruise (March 2016)

I feel they may bring out a Easter quest aswell... It just feels too early for cruise

Farm Supplier
    Yeah I feel like it's too soon too. I'm not impressed with the prizes on this cruise anyway, so I'm just going to skip it.

I don't feel I have the strength to ignore it....

lmao I have a condition. I am sure its known around this forum. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rhino Keeper
    The bunny isn't showing up that *cries*.

Executive Chef
    Im not stressing over this one. Yes it's a gem recipe. Yes bunny cupcakes are too cute and I heart them. But I am so sick of cruises and we just freaking finished one a week or so ago! Give us a break!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

I dont think the bunny shows up till after you complete the cruise.. Same as Erin and Venus

New Resident
    So I feel like I spend so much spare time on this game but just not home every night.. But I never seem to complete Any challange.. All of them I 'almost finish' and I am a art student so I Cannot Pay my way around games all the time, just don't have the luxoury.. Feels like I should stop.. Any thoughts on How to finish a challange without 100's of gems.. And the whole hands Facebook menu does not work either.. Bit bummed out by missing another dish.. Again!!

Farm Supplier
    Am I the only one who likes catering cruises??

Farm Supplier
    No I like them too, sometimes they can be a bit hard but most of the time I like cooking for prizes. instead of stressing to get a recipe mastered...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by jomykje View Post
    Am I the only one who likes catering cruises??
    Yes :K I hate it, I think it's waaay too hard to finish and too much time consuming. But what I hate the most is when I finish and deliver a 4 coin dish and I need only a few coins to finish that day the other coins don't count to the next day. It makes me really hate this game sometimes..
    But I'm happy for you liking it

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast