Page 19 of 69 FirstFirst ... 915161718192021222329 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks, Annie. I'm so glad I don't have to use anymore of my precious living wood

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Yep, when you get this prize

Attachment 29225
    Just using your pic Annie, i completed this part of the quest but have not recieved the prize, Ive looked everywhere and rebooted yada yada
    If it shows up ill repost.

Rhino Keeper
    Parade Float level 5
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	73 
Size:	130.9 KB 
ID:	29229  

Rhino Keeper
    Level 5 Parade Float drops 50 coins.

Host(ess)
    Just to throw my pond findings in:
    First collection 8 ponds = 8 coins (some gave none, some more than 1).
    Second collection 8 ponds = 3 coins.
    Third collection 8 ponds = 10 coins.
    Fourth collection 8 ponds = 5 coins.
    Fifth collection 8 ponds = 5 coins.

These were spread out over about 4/5 hours. In my opinion the pond yields are better than the cottages, they're ready more frequently and you get the added bonus of other drops, water, scales, fish, etc.

Don't know if anyone knows yet, and it's probably a stupid question considering how 'platformist' Storm8 is, but are us Andriod players going to get any extra help since (yet again) daily trades are only for IOS??

Thanks to SW and all the helpful players who gem ahead, answer questions (repeatedly), and generally make life so much easier for us lurkers, it's always appreciated :-D
    Em xx

*and yes, platformist IS a word...............well it is now ;-) hehe

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by macdonald View Post
    Just using your pic Annie, i completed this part of the quest but have not recieved the prize, Ive looked everywhere and rebooted yada yada
    If it shows up ill repost.
    The fourth individual prize is unlocking of the lucky clover crop. The pic shows a grown clover plant. I think you also get clover in your inventory, can't recall how many though
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    The fourth individual prize is unlocking of the lucky clover crop. The pic shows a grown clover plant. I think you also get clover in your inventory, can't recall how many though
    TYvm ��

Wow you are much luckier than I am with ponds. I have about a 33% chance of getting a coin and then only one coin never more. I have 30 cottages (yes, looking a little crowded) which give me about 34-36 coins every four hours , for 30 energy. At my current rate of drops with ponds 30 energy would only give me 10 coins. I now only click on ponds when I have a few extra energy not needed for more reliable sources.
    Still think this task is doable without being tied to my I pad all day and enjoying the challenge. Let's see how the fringes drop.

Executive Chef
    Finally I got a lucky magice from the rainbow gate

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yummy_bistro View Post
    bummer, on lv 14
    never see any of the new events : /
    I wouldn't be so sad about it if I were you... It's hard to fully participate on low lvl's and you'd probably only end up with a half-finished building. Even reaching the point where you become eligible for the community prizes is very hard for low level players.