Page 59 of 69 FirstFirst ... 949555657585960616263 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by katbtodd View Post
    Waited for my lucky magic to be in its 90s before I did a trade , I got a golden troll token,
    Congrats! My strategy has been to do one trade a day (trade as soon as I have 8 lucky magic). Maybe it would be better to hoard them first for a little bit.

After 4 or 5 rounds of coins only, I received a Pegasus Statue this morning. Timer is 16 hours, size is 1x1. It looks tiny. I didn't catch the speed up amount but it's at 13:51 hours for 56 gems at the moment. I'll update tonight if I can collect on the drop.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by cgandy90210 View Post
    After 4 or 5 rounds of coins only, I received a Pegasus Statue this morning. Timer is 16 hours, size is 1x1. It looks tiny. I didn't catch the speed up amount but it's at 13:51 hours for 56 gems at the moment. I'll update tonight if I can collect on the drop.
    Based on the known data:
    Pegasus Statue
    Info: A golden statue of the majestic Pegasus!
    Type: Decoration
    Source: Baron
    Size: 1x1
    Found: Lucky Trade
    Drops: Coins
    Events: Baron's Tent - August 2015
    Timer: 960 minutes // 16 hours
    Speed-up: 64 gems
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?83763

I would be curious if they improved the drops! Just coins don't make this items interesting for harvest, just a nice deco.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I must admit that I was also a bit disappointed getting only coins, 5 or 12 energy from the lucky trade...
    But now I know it can be worse...

I really got 1(!) Mermaid Scales from a trade

The good thing: in future I will be happy if I get coins or energy from the trade

Fashion Designer
    Armerfarmer we must be on the same wavelength. I have received coins, 5 energy or 1 mermaid scale thus far. Mine is sitting thre just looking cute at the moment. Though I am sure I will try again soon.

I think we should get an xtra hour celebrating spring forward not enough time to make all that builders paste. Ive been up every hr trying to collect my last 1100 coins with 24 hrs left. I started the day it was posted.

Executive Chef
    It seems to be troll token day! I also just got one from the trade! It's a numbers game - mostly you will get coins or energy but every now and then something good! The more trades you do, the more often you hit one of those better prizes.

Host(ess)
    Hi all, not sure where they came from, lucky trade or somewhere else. ( I tend to just go through collecting and not watching each trade) but I received 100 energy from something. Does anyone know if that came from the Lucky Workshop?

I got a gold coin on my fourth trade! Was really surprised. Before that i had 5/30/30 energy.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucinda1989 View Post
    Hi all, not sure where they came from, lucky trade or somewhere else. ( I tend to just go through collecting and not watching each trade) but I received 100 energy from something. Does anyone know if that came from the Lucky Workshop?

I'm thinking one of your pinkies or wedding Ali or if you got the new glimmer egg Ali