Page 27 of 69 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 3/03 Update - The Season of Luck (timed / optional) EXPIRED

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Yep...thought the same thing, zombie orphan now in a leprechaun costume w/a fake beard. LOL :wink:
    Attachment 29282Attachment 29283
    Me too!! But that poor Leprechaun us going to be sadly outnumbered about 20:1 ��

Rhino Keeper
    So the final prize from the trade at the workshop, that we are all working towards is:
    Reported Drops from the Lucky Trade:
    * 4000 coins / 5 energy / 12 energy / 30 energy
    Has anyone who sped through got anything other than these prizes from the trade?

Most people who get that that stage will already be swimming in gold and we used so much energy to then wait 12 hours to maybe get it back????

The community/individual prizes are very pretty but what is the point if the workshop trade?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by arikasi View Post
    So the final prize from the trade at the workshop, that we are all working towards is:

Has anyone who sped through got anything other than these prizes from the trade?

Most people who get that that stage will already be swimming in gold and we used so much energy to then wait 12 hours to maybe get it back????

The community/individual prizes are very pretty but what is the point if the workshop trade?
    Call it a random Alicorn / whatever.. It seems they are trying their best to cushion the blow of never bringing back the Love Shack. Seems kinda wierd to think this way but evidence is apparent..unless this is the OJ trial where evidence does not matter

Executive Chef
    Got the lucky trade, don't know if this one was already posted:

Give 3 rope
    Give 10 coal
    give 10 hide
    Recieve 5 Orange Float Fringe.

Those are most welcome!

Now I have 30 green Floats, and 16 orange floats - quite the difference in numbers...

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by burritosprings View Post
    Call it a random Alicorn / whatever.. It seems they are trying their best to cushion the blow of never bringing back the Love Shack. Seems kinda wierd to think this way but evidence is apparent..unless this is the OJ trial where evidence does not matter
    Wait - what? We get another alicorn at long last?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Got the lucky trade, don't know if this one was already posted:

Give 3 rope
    Give 10 coal
    give 10 hide
    Recieve 5 Orange Float Fringe.

Those are most welcome!

Now I have 30 green Floats, and 16 orange floats - quite the difference in numbers...
    Yeah hate when that happens.. A few event back i was way out of whack.. Hopefully the dailies get u back right. I have been burning some gems.. All have been free. Wont dip under 500 but wil not,hesitate to gem last hour on float if i login at that time.. Like to get a head start and cruise the remainder

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    No it seems that trade gives Energy in various amounts.. Sorry if my comment was taken incorrectly.. Just going by what was posted in 1 And 2. I meant to say Mini Alicorn.. Sorry for confusion.

Rethinking this tho.. Almost seems process of elimination.. Using energy to make random energy... I do come wednesday bank up as much energy as i can.. I actually do time collections from adventures to match with 3pm Thursday. So maybe i would use this to do that. Well anywho still like the event.. Cool that we have multliple timer buildings/things to click on.. CLICK ON)
    Last edited by burritosprings; 03-06-16 at 06:55 PM.

ive got a rainbow arch from lucky trade! really really surprised! yay!
    wanna do the next lucky trade but short on Lucky magic! it ll take me two days to collect eight from the cauldron and then 12 hrs wait for the trade
    anyone knows faster way to get the lucky magic? seems to be a very rare drop...
    PLEASE help

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by memphisgirl View Post
    ive got a rainbow arch from lucky trade! really really surprised! yay!
    wanna do the next lucky trade but short on Lucky magic! it ll take me two days to collect eight from the cauldron and then 12 hrs wait for the trade
    anyone knows faster way to get the lucky magic? seems to be a very rare drop...
    PLEASE help
    No, sadly this is the way it is. Lucky magic only drops from the cauldron and very rarely from rainbow gates and the lev 5 float...
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by rulerofjennyville View Post
    Not from this event but there is a chance of a Glimmeregg Alicorn in the Baron's tent. It has rainbow ******d wings and a 22 hour timer. I got 5 energy from mine yesterday and haven't collected yet today. So drops look like the Pink and Wedding Alicorn. At 180 gems in tent if you don't have the cabbage hut, not a bad deal for a pretty one.