Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: 03/03 Update: Baron's Tent Prizes (March 2016) iOS only

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Thanks plby ~ are any of the b'flies on the bush animated (like the b'fly bench) or is it stagnant?
    It's pretty & all but I can sometimes get a multi-color hedge from the Feral Lands adventure for free or anytime from the market for 40 gems & it does the same thing (4 hrs/petals) so I think I'll pass on spending up to 180 gems on this one until maybe next year when it hits the market for a "limited time" for 20-50 gems, LOL.
    No animation unfortunately.
    I've got a bunch of the hedges from the FL adventure as well, and don't need petals, but got it hoping it was animated. Only spent my free cabbage hut cabbages on it, anyway if I ever get the alicorn in my tent, and it drops something useful, I'll have to spend some gems on it
    Last edited by plby; 03-04-16 at 01:18 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by plby View Post
    No animations unfortunately.
    Aww, yeah, that's too bad... fluttering b'flies on it would have probably changed my mind & I would have thrown cabbages for it, lol. Now I know I'll wait.

My Glimmeregg Alicorn dropped 7 energy today, so I am still thinking it is the equivalent of a pinkie (and I like pinkies!)
    From the kingdom of Albion.

Executive Chef
    Could not resist the ali! There's no guarantee it would have showed up again and I almost hit a gold trap yesterday. Now I at least used the gems on something I really wanted. I wish the cabbage hut was on sale again! Next time it is, I will definitely get it.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by starcontrol View Post
    My Glimmeregg Alicorn dropped 7 energy today, so I am still thinking it is the equivalent of a pinkie (and I like pinkies!)
    Mine gave me 5 energy. I agree, I think it's going to be like pinkie onr wali

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by NorthWoodsKingdom View Post
    Congrats on figuring out the pic-posting trick!
    Sooo... It's only a decor (no drops) & I'm assuming it's a 1x1?
    Yep - drops nothing and just squats there 1x1 ... so it has joined numerous gnomes and other things in storage

Rhino Keeper
    i keep getting valentines prizes in my tent wahh i already bought them all i want the new ones please

Executive Chef
    My G-Ali gave me 5 energy today, too.
    Those with one, please let us know your energy drops.

Updated post 1 with the latest add'l info, thanks y'all.

Executive Chef
    Attachment 29238Day 3 cat 3 repeat from,Thursday's

I can't see the baron tent on my iPad, I use both my iPad and my android phone for castle story. Is anyone else having this problem? I've already restarted my iPad and the game 2x. I also can't see any of the prizes I've gotten from the tent or my two petting zoos.

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast