Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Cannot sell purchased logs, rocks etc

Rhino Keeper
    Oh yeah, right! Duhhhh

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ParadiseLostForNow View Post
    Hey S8...any update on this for us?
    this is the latest news on this issue: I posted this on 6th April in the Hub feedback thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I did check on progress on this last week when I saw that the new Search and Rescue part 2 goal has us chopping logs. Unfortunately, there is still no news back from the Dev team. S8 have said they will let us know as soon as they can. You might want to consider just sitting on this goal until there is news one way or the other. I promise to post if I do hear any more news on this.

Rhino Keeper
    I've been doing some experimenting on this issue, and it seems to be a matter of either time OR of closing then re-starting the app.

What I mean is, I bought a dozen old logs and immediately partially chopped them, and seemed to have no problem selling them.

However, I currently have one old log that I bought a few hours ago, after which I closed the game then re-started it. THAT log cannot be sold.

Also, I'm on Android.

Hope this helps.

Old log issue... Plz help😭

Hi! I've reached the fortune where you get glimmer shards etc by chopping the old log probably a month ago. So bought some, and chopped twice but I couldn't sell them and now when I buy another one , i chop them twice and sell them but the game reloads again and I have that same log lying in my kingdom( plz help

Executive Chef
    Hey there! Sorry to hear that. The team is aware of this issue. In the meantime, please chop through all 3 times to complete the item. Thanks!

Rhino Keeper
    I got an email saying it had been resolved but it hasn't
    Kingdom name is "Azela"

Rhino Keeper
    Seems like selling the logs is not a bug as it don't mention it now in the List of all Fortunes from the Fortune Tent Guide anymore.

Plus it's been nearly 10 weeks now, suppose they will do the same with MRC until people give up and they just sweep it under the rug.
    Last edited by bald1e; 05-11-16 at 09:11 AM.

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by bald1e View Post
    Seems like selling the logs is not a bug as it don't mention it now in the List of all Fortunes from the Fortune Tent Guide anymore.

Plus it's been nearly 10 weeks now, suppose they will do the same with MRC until people give up and they just sweep it under the rug.
    There has been no change to this issue and the report is still open so therefore still under review. I removed the blue 'tip' text about manipulating the individual fortunes from the Guide.

Rhino Keeper
    When did this evolve from partly chopped trees/logs/rocks can't be sold, to not chopped at all trees etc can't be sold? Can still sell the old Valentine items, so why not others the regular ones?
    🦄💔
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remove the inventory limit on decorations!

Get rid of the back-to-back timed events

Make Madam Makeda?s wagon sellable!!!

Executive Chef
    I can't seem to sell any Small Rock Pile and my game is getting filled up with them. Any ideas how to fix this? I need to keep chopping them 4/5 for the sticky fortune quest and I can't do that if I don't have any space to buy any more. What's more, is now regardless of space, I can't buy any more rock piles either. I get an error saying that I'm at my limit for this type of structure. Any ideas?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345