Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Flourishing Festival

Rhino Keeper
    Got 3 stars on all but 551 and 554 in this area. Winklepops posted a 3 star lineup for 551 bit my 3rd star is still eluding me for both stages. Any other combos I can try?

Also, I think in both of these stages the first few move choices can be critical to win 3 stars (or just to win period). Any help while we wait for more stages?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    Got 3 stars on all but 551 and 554 in this area. Winklepops posted a 3 star lineup for 551 bit my 3rd star is still eluding me for both stages. Any other combos I can try?

Also, I think in both of these stages the first few move choices can be critical to win 3 stars (or just to win period). Any help while we wait for more stages?
    Hi Yorkeme
    This is my lineup for 554. Hope you have the same pals and luck. I am really starting to think that the right pals are needed for these stages. I still don't have the light blue bomb pal, which I think holds me back quite a bit.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	60 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	29362

I am looking for the 3 star lineup for 553 if anyone could help? Thanks in advance

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Hi Yorkeme
    This is my lineup for 554. Hope you have the same pals and luck. I am really starting to think that the right pals are needed for these stages. I still don't have the light blue bomb pal, which I think holds me back quite a bit.

Views:	60 
Size:	74.3 KB 
ID:	29362

I am looking for the 3 star lineup for 553 if anyone could help? Thanks in advance
    Thanks so much! I finally got my 3rd star this morning. Here's my team for 553. Good luck my friend!

Views:	66 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	29367

Rhino Keeper
    Thanks so much! I finally got my 3rd star this morning. Here's my team for 553. Good luck my friend!

Views:	66 
Size:	75.6 KB 
ID:	29367
    Ahhh... The elusive light blue bomb pal... I had a feeling he was the missing piece that I needed! Oh well... Thanks anyway. Fingers crossed I'll get that pal soon.

New stages released today - yay!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by winklepops View Post
    Ahhh... The elusive light blue bomb pal... I had a feeling he was the missing piece that I needed! Oh well... Thanks anyway. Fingers crossed I'll get that pal soon.

New stages released today - yay!
    what other light blue pals do you have? If you have a line blaster I would think would still be an effective pal to use ??

Farm Supplier
    I had a little trouble with 561 finally passed with:
    Teal down blaster
    Green stone x 3
    Blue amber
    Yellow amber/side blaster

Rhino Keeper
    what other light blue pals do you have? If you have a line blaster I would think would still be an effective pal to use ??
    I have both vertical and horizontal line blasters (charged at 15) but they never seem to do the same job. I think some levels are just programmed to score high with certain pals.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by WildcatG2 View Post
    I had a little trouble with 561 finally passed with:
    Teal down blaster
    Green stone x 3
    Blue amber
    Yellow amber/side blaster
    Thanks for this. How many stars did this get for you?
    This level was difficult for me too. This is the line up I got through with, only 1 star though. I will have to try later for more stars.

Views:	79 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	29420

Rhino Keeper
    Has anyone had any luck with 564? I can't get anywhere close to defeating the monster, I think the closest I've been is with around 5000 to go. I've tried with low charged pals (like single blocks) and high charged (rares) also tried with red and yellows, but no luck. Usually I get close, so I know I'm on the right track, but with this level I seem to have no idea what to use! Please help!!

Rhino Keeper
    Well I just got hit by the old 'ask on the forum and next try you get it' phenomenon! Only 1 star though. The trick was to remove the amber blocks which reveal the lights, then try to get as many of those 3 lights as possible. Here's my line up:

Views:	124 
Size:	77.6 KB 
ID:	29421

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast