Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Petite Panda March 4 2016

Executive Chef
    Not even had a chance to try for this one yet! Think I will start after what I have in the best is finished. Good luck to those trying and congrats to those who have got it.

Farm Supplier
    Trying for this now, 11 hours after 11 hours Hopefully it's not limited (don't think it is)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    This is what I asked myself too! These white and empty eyes are very spooky! 👻
    Behold the magic of the mysterious Gold Lion in the night. Eyes of glory, eyes of white.
    For us mere mortals, a blessed sight.
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-08-16 at 12:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Another day another 2 Fire Gliders. That makes 11 straight Fire Gliders and nothing else trying for the Petite Panda. I figure that the odds of 11 straight commons is less that 1.5%. So I should be getting something different soon.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Behold the magic of the mysterious Gold Lion in the night. Eyes of glory, eyes of white.
    For us mere mortals, a blessed sight.
    😂👍

Farm Supplier
    Got one on my first try

Executive Chef
    I haven't given up on the Petite Panda but it is not looking too good. After, 11 straight Fire Gliders, I managed a 17 hour timer, so I at least bred a Cockatorch. Since I had a 6 hour gap between the Nest and the Breeding Den, I decided it was a good time to hatch my Pisces. Hopefully, it will stick around after tomorrow's update since it does not have a Limited Time banner.

Executive Chef
    Trying for this one now. First attempt is 11 hours

Executive Chef
    I used the 6 hour gap between the Cockatorch and my string of Fire Gliders to hatch Pisces. I sped the last 3 hours so that I could move the Cockatorch to the nest so that it will hatch shortly after tomorrow's update. I made another try for the Petite Panda and ended up with another 17 hour timer. Didn't really need a duplicate. So that will be it for me if the Petite Panda leaves tomorrow. Even if it doesn't leave, I'll probably shift my efforts to the Palmeranian coming back tomorrow.

Rhino Keeper

Quote Originally Posted by ninasidstorm8 View Post
    I now have 8 straight Fire Gliders trying for the Petite Panda. Other than a Stuffin Puffin which has been around since November I have not been able to breed a new Super Rare all year. My luck is bound to change soon.

UPDATE: 9th try is a 9th Fireglider. The RNG must be stuck.
    What does RNG mean? Good luck breeding the Palmeranian. I hope you get it right away.

It sounds like I had the same bad luck as you. I didn't count how many fails, but I've been trying for the Petite Panda since it came out. Finally got it just now. I used the Garnet Griffin and Lightening Leopard. At least I think I have it. Got an 18 hour breeding time.

Good luck to everyone still trying for it, & congratulations to those that got it. I really liked Sandybellee's idea, so I'll be naming mine Kooky.
    Last edited by LauraGSJK; 03-11-16 at 06:28 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast