Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle tournament Rhyme Dragon(starts March 4, 2016)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by laurelsail View Post
    Now I can't get past Cupcake? Please help! It has taken down my GA 15 and Black Diamond 12. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
    Do you have USA? a match made in heaven! Of not, you can try any other soccer or Lunar ram/ Athlet.
    Last edited by jagarjag; 03-05-16 at 07:23 AM.

Fashion Designer
    Now I can't get past Cupcake? Please help! It has taken down my GA 15 and Black Diamond 12. Any other suggestions? Thanks!
    My fire ate cupcake for breakfast

Executive Chef
    Comic or Cupcake itself. Comic best probably

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Jen your not alone ..... Steel flare ate 3 so far !
    Metal level 10 ate him for me.

Edit...I wanted to add, I have *knocks on wood* had a very easy time thus far...but I've approached this a little differently. I am trying to think outside the box, and using opponents high on the list that are the most...hmm...whimsical? It seems to fit for this tourney, so hey. Like my sour candy level 9, has had 2 KO's this round so far. And, when I saw black cat up the list for seabreeze, I thought that my cat could eat that bird...I don't know if I am making sense, but maybe it'll help someone else. I'm about to update my full list on page 1, if anyone needs it. <3
    Last edited by Niire; 03-05-16 at 07:31 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    I used Athletic 10 B for Cupcake.
    Pink&White&Green I use red&blue, no black, no purple. GL!
    Niire - love the cat ate the mouse idea!

Full results on page 2.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Jagger517 View Post
    For some reason, it's better to use a low- or medium-level dragon to fight low-level opponents. Maybe the system gets angered by overpowering?

A lot of people just use random babies (especially Fire and Forest) to fight low-level opponents.

Plus, if you use a Fire baby and it gets knocked out, you don't need to heal it -- just sell it and buy another one!

This may work but not anything that seems to make a difference in my island. Of course everything is worth a shot! If a lower level works for you that would be great. I tend to see no difference and the trick of repeating a dragon who got close works better for my place or diamond 15 till she covers it. My babies are better fighters for me when I'm stuck on a hard champ or diamond.
    Hope whatever way you find it quickly!
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by pernmagic View Post
    Jen your not alone ..... Steel flare ate 3 so far !
    I know that was nuts when I saw a champ at level4. My almost adult teen came to me and had the battle que'ed up and said...."forgive the language but s*** just got real"

I had to stomp on my toe to keep from busting up in laughter. Kid never swears so it was hilarious. Yes, it just got real. Hehe.
    I'm so sorry you are having such issues. Deep freeze and bride haven't been kind either. Jerks! (The dragons (: )
    -Level 200- ISO- Playing since early 2012- Proud sahm to 3 young men, my eldest is in his first year of video game design school in Seattle, my youngest, my twins, are starting High School this year!- Where does the time go? -We have 2 dogs & one wild and crazy fun hedgehog- "Ms Pickles"- Loving life in the beautiful Pacific Northwest!-

"We need land not useless decor and trophies that I wouldn't waste an inch of my island space on!"

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat... Lv 160 ... with a lv 15 Diamond, lv 13 Crusader as well as a lv 15 & lv 14 champ and I lost the last two flash tournaments because I was stuck on a champ for more than 24 hours each time... To make matters worse living in Europe the flash tournaments last 3 nights and 2 days .... so I'm really dreading this... kind of hoping this one is a 6 day tourney...
    Wow I'm not quite as high as you guys lvl 140ish and I also lost the last few tournaments except the last one for the Prize Fighter but it cost me some gold. I wasn't super interested in the ones I lost but still when you have high level diamonds and champs and other good high level dragons this shouldn't happen. I'm wondering if like the tales they are making the tournaments harder for higher level players. If that is the case as much as I love this game and all my wonderful neighbors I may just quit playing all together. We put in all the hard work to get where we are we shouldn't be punished for it! Right now I'm stuck on round 9

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    LOL!! I hadn't seen your post; I guess great minds think alike
    That's exactly what I thought too and used as a reference to tell a few neighbors about the tournament. And who doesn't love Things 1&2

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    I know that was nuts when I saw a champ at level4. My almost adult teen came to me and had the battle que'ed up and said...."forgive the language but s*** just got real"

I had to stomp on my toe to keep from busting up in laughter. Kid never swears so it was hilarious. Yes, it just got real. Hehe.
    I'm so sorry you are having such issues. Deep freeze and bride haven't been kind either. Jerks! (The dragons (: )
    Had a laugh Jen tell your son he summed it up just right .......
    Steel flare L7 dead at last by Sharman L13 mmM
    After 11 losses to him with my best all waiting healing ..... Doubt if I will finish this, good job I'm not that bothered
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast