Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle tournament Rhyme Dragon(starts March 4, 2016)

Farm Supplier
    I really Need this Dragon on my Island but for some strange reason I have lost the last 2 Flash Tournys! I get stuck on one of the Champions, last time I was stuck on Rd25 for a day&1/2 & couldn't finish. I never had trouble before. I guess I will end up having to Ultimate this time as I really Really REALLY want this Dragon!

Farm Supplier
    GoodLuck to everyone who enters this weekend!
    Last edited by Daenerys66; 03-03-16 at 08:02 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    A new player here so am trying to collect any new dragons being released.
    Love this new one and hope I can win this tourney too without any hiccups.
    The last flash tourney with the Archer as the prize was not so easy... Had to use ultimate hit . Hope I don't have to do that this time.

I am not a new player, Lv163 or something like that and I lost the last 2 Flash Tournys! I had never had trouble before that,they have been making them harder. If you don't have a Champion you need to get one, use Metal or Diamond against one and like advised from someone else worth the Ultimate if you need to. GoodLuck to you this weekend!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Daenerys66 View Post
    I am not a new player, Lv163 or something like that and I lost the last 2 Flash Tournys! I had never had trouble before that,they have been making them harder. If you don't have a Champion you need to get one, use Metal or Diamond against one and like advised from someone else worth the Ultimate if you need to. GoodLuck to you this weekend!
    I'm in the exact same boat... Lv 160 ... with a lv 15 Diamond, lv 13 Crusader as well as a lv 15 & lv 14 champ and I lost the last two flash tournaments because I was stuck on a champ for more than 24 hours each time... To make matters worse living in Europe the flash tournaments last 3 nights and 2 days .... so I'm really dreading this... kind of hoping this one is a 6 day tourney...

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by merlin3108 View Post
    I'm in the exact same boat... Lv 160 ... with a lv 15 Diamond, lv 13 Crusader as well as a lv 15 & lv 14 champ and I lost the last two flash tournaments because I was stuck on a champ for more than 24 hours each time... To make matters worse living in Europe the flash tournaments last 3 nights and 2 days .... so I'm really dreading this... kind of hoping this one is a 6 day tourney...
    Usually in my game, diamond 15 does not work for champion but lvl10 super rare dragons do the trick (it is often sweet tooth or cursed rose)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    Today's a certain Doctor's birthday ;]
    When I saw this guy my first thought was thing 1and thing 2.

Rhino Keeper
    I really want this one! Didn't get last one because of my ISP! Fingers crossed!

Nightclub Owner
    This dragon and it's egg are to die for!!! I can't wait to get one I kinda wish it was breedable so we could have a Thing 1 and a Thing 2!
    Island Name: Amer Island

1883+ Unique Dragons Hatched
    409+ Unique Dragon Eggs in Storage

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by amerirish View Post
    This dragon and it's egg are to die for!!! I can't wait to get one I kinda wish it was breedable so we could have a Thing 1 and a Thing 2!
    Hey great idea!

Banned
    and a Tales event as well.

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast