Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle tournament Rhyme Dragon(starts March 4, 2016)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by debrasbistro View Post
    LOL save me a spot <3
    Will do!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by myra0876 View Post
    When is dragon story going to come up with dragons worth breeding or fighting for? This is as ugly as most of the dragons are. Dragon story is getting old fast, they need to come up with better dragons and soon.
    A lot of people here on the forums are loving the new dragons, myself included. Ugliness is a matter of opinion, sorry you don't find the new dragons worth your effort.

Fashion Designer
    A new player here so am trying to collect any new dragons being released.
    Love this new one and hope I can win this tourney too without any hiccups.
    The last flash tourney with the Archer as the prize was not so easy... Had to use ultimate hit . Hope I don't have to do that this time.

Farm Supplier
    Saving me a seat...
    Got so busy I forgot to post results, anywho!

Disco -comic lvl 10 (except I did it while at work, I forgot what I did)
    Rainbow- mythic lvl 9 B (ko)
    Empyreal- Beast lvl 15 Bbm
    Ethereal- Beast lvl 15 Bb
    Quicksilver - Beast lvl 15B
    rhyme- Beast lvl 15 bbm

Besides, I figure, some help is better than no help at all.
    This is my third consecutive tournament. Not entirely sure as to what I am doing. Most certainly appreciating other people's post and suggestions. I am pretty pleased with outcome. Other than 1 loss against Etherial I think overall I did pretty good.
    That's all she wrote.
    Last edited by 1969venus; 03-05-16 at 08:57 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by 31aug2002 View Post
    A new player here so am trying to collect any new dragons being released.
    Love this new one and hope I can win this tourney too without any hiccups.
    The last flash tourney with the Archer as the prize was not so easy... Had to use ultimate hit . Hope I don't have to do that this time.
    Don't know how new a player your are, but my advice: save your gold for a tournament with a Champion (unless you are willing to buy gold for real money, then I'd say "go for it!"). A champion-type dragon will make your next tournaments so much more easier. And try to breed a Diamond Dragon as soon as you can: the fails will come in handy, and the higher level you are, the more dragons you can breed, and thus the slimmer the chance on a Diamond Dragon is. Friend of mine breeded a Diamond being only lvl 25, while I couldn't ever breed a Diamond, and am now lvl 193.

Banned
    Good luck everyone!!!!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Don't know how new a player your are, but my advice: save your gold for a tournament with a Champion (unless you are willing to buy gold for real money, then I'd say "go for it!"). A champion-type dragon will make your next tournaments so much more easier. And try to breed a Diamond Dragon as soon as you can: the fails will come in handy, and the higher level you are, the more dragons you can breed, and thus the slimmer the chance on a Diamond Dragon is. Friend of mine breeded a Diamond being only lvl 25, while I couldn't ever breed a Diamond, and am now lvl 193.
    I wish I would've been advised of this long long ago... I played A LOT for AWHILE and then didn't... got to level 50 or so in CS and went back to dragons. Now that I pay attention, I wish I would've thought of breeding a diamond early!
    Will probably post results once the tourney starts... or at least the 2nd half. I did that last time and it didn't feel as time consuming.
    Or, I'll just start posting. Why not?
    KO is bash. The capital letter is a critical hit.

Shell 1 - King 12 KO
    Bluebell 2 - Night Imp 10 KO
    Nightmare 3 - Virtue 10 bmB
    Steelflare 6 - Queen 10 bmB
    Deep Freeze 8 - Aurora 10 bM
    Seabreeze 11 - Forest 10 bM
    Bride 11 - Athletic 10 Bb
    Pride 11 - Fairytale 8 Bb
    Skeletal Knight 13 - Jack 12 bMb
    Lord of Light 14 - Night Imp 10 bM
    Cupcake 15 - Athletic 10 KO
    Earthquake 20 - Ghost Armor 9 bM
    Disco lvl. 16 < Night Imp 10 Bm
    Rainbow lvl. 17 < Mythic 9 bmM
    Empyreal lvl. 18 < Virtue 10 bmM
    Ethereal lvl. 19 < Night Imp 10 KO
    Quicksilver lvl. 20 < Centurion 10 bM
    Rhyme lvl. 20 < Beast 13 Bb

Yay done! I really got lucky. Only lost once and it was because I read the wrong color. Blue+purple as good colors for Rhyme was like a gift. Flash weekends usually take until sunday at least. Good luck to those still playing!
    Last edited by MsMelanieMonster; 03-05-16 at 05:14 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    LOL!!! OK, my meds are really strong...so my brain decided this was FlatFoot's attempt at an adorable dragon trying to rap and failing. debrasbistro is right on the money though! Which makes him more adorable...sad as this sounds, it'd be nice if it were a flash tourney, as the longer ones are more brutal lately...Oh, and reserving my spot for results as well. <3
    Today's a certain Doctor's birthday ;]

Executive Chef
    He's gotta be like, 80 or something...I read that stuff when I was little, and it wasn't exactly new then. And I just turned 40 past Nov...so, reading stone tablets with little adorable weird little creatures, yeah... (my meds are always strong, yup yup!)

Happy birthday to him! Get him a fire extinguisher for the cake, LOL!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Good advice, I agree. I'm also low lvl player, I've spend all my saved gold for last tournament champion. I will never spend it for non-champion tournament. And I hope this new tournament will be much easier thanks to that, cause I find last one really though for me. And I could't breed diamond one too...

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast