Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle tournament Rhyme Dragon(starts March 4, 2016)

Fashion Designer
    1. Shell < jack 12 mB
    2. Bluebell < fire 15 mB
    3. Nightmare < jack 12 mB
    4. Steelflare < fire 15 Mb
    5. Deep freeze < fire 15 M
    6. Seabreeze < jack 12 mbm
    7. Bride < beast 15 M
    8. Pride < fire 15 M
    9. Skeletal knight < fire 15 M
    10. Lord of light < fire 15 mBm
    11. Cupcake < fire 15 mB
    12. Earthquake < centurion 10 M
    13. Disco < centurion 10 M
    14. Rainbow < centurion 10 mB
    15. Empyreal < sweet tooth 10 mbm
    16. Ethereal < sweet tooth 10 M
    17. Quicksilver < sweet tooth 10 Mb
    18. Rhyme < sweet tooth 10 Mbm

Good luck to all who is still fighting

Rhino Keeper
    Just completed. Hope this helps someone still battling.

#=KO
    BK=Black Knight
    Lol=Lollipop
    SwT= SweetTooth

18.Rhyme20 < BK14 M# (lost Lol10 mmm)
    17.Quicksilver20 < SwT10 mM#
    16.Ethereal19 < Lol10 M#
    15.Empyreal18 < SwT10 M#( lost BK14 mmm )
    14. Rainbow17 < SwT10 mM#
    13.Disco16 < Lol10 mmM#
    12.Earthquake20 < Idol8 Mm#
    11.Cupcake15 < SwT10 M# ( lost BK14 mmm )
    10.Lord of Light14 < Beast14 mmM#
    9.Skeletal Knight13 < Diamond15 M#
    8.Pride12 < SwT10 Mm# (lost BK14 mmm )
    7.Bride8 < Ruby10 mmM#
    6.Seabreeze11 < Knightmare10mM#
    5.DeepFreeze8 < BK14 mMm# (lost Lol10 mmm )
    4.Steelflare6 < Diamond15 mM#
    3.Nightmare3 <PrizeFighter7 mmM#
    2.Bluebell2 < PrizeFighter7 M#
    1.Shell1 < SwT10 mM#

Noticed SwT won many rounds. Sweet Tooth ate Cupcake15 in one gulp!
    Last edited by retseho; 03-06-16 at 03:25 AM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Grats Sandy, and all who have finished!! I got mine as well, though I have a fruitful on the breeding den, and a love on one nest...so Seuss will have to wait...(yes, his name shall be Seuss. Too good to pass up!). Listen though, my crazy out of the box thinking worked. The ONLY loss I had this time was the one champ I tried to **** cupcake with. This was possibly the most fun I've had with a tourney to date. So, those still struggling, try thinking out of the box a bit. <3

I have all my stuff posted on page 1 if anyone needs.
    Thanks Niire and the same to you! Seems like a whimsical approach really worked this time!

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDe99 View Post
    Congrats, Sandy - my Rhyme will have to wait with Niire's as I need my nests for the Tales requirements. Or maybe I'll throw caution to the winds and just risk it anyway! (Although I just now lost Nouveau to Rhyme, so may have to reassess planning!)
    Thanks DeeDe! I figured there would be enough time to hatch it because I can't even make a second attempt at love for a long time thanks to the Virtue fail. Good luck beating Rhyme if you haven't already!

As a new player...all these back to back tourneys and chapter thingies are a mind spin. Don't know what to do first. Can't level up dragons because always needing massive amounts of food for the chapter games. Struggle on every tourney because don't have high level dragons or champs....only to see that high level players are beating champs in tourneys with baby dragons. Babies didnt work for me. Wtf is that.
    Don't have champs because cant win tourneys. The last tourney...i was stuck on one champ dragon for 4 days. How ridiculous.
    Maybe it's best to just skip these tourneys and chapters.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    As a new player...all these back to back tourneys and chapter thingies are a mind spin. Don't know what to do first. Can't level up dragons because always needing massive amounts of food for the chapter games. Struggle on every tourney because don't have high level dragons or champs....only to see that high level players are beating champs in tourneys with baby dragons. Babies didnt work for me. Wtf is that.
    Don't have champs because cant win tourneys. The last tourney...i was stuck on one champ dragon for 4 days. How ridiculous.
    Maybe it's best to just skip these tourneys and chapters.
    When you are new it can be tempting to try to do everything, but my advice is to build up slowly and steadily. When you don t have Champs or Diamonds yet, it is critical to pay very careful attention to colour/type strength and weaknesses when choosing which dragon to fight with.

When I was starting out, I plotted out my use of coins carefully. I spent one third on food production, one third on expansions/habitats/farms and tried to save one third every day. It didn't always work out that way, but I followed that as much as I could. I levelled up the dragons I had that earnt the most per hour. My first tournament was a huge struggle.

But as time goes on, it gets better. Now I can't spend my coins fast enough. I started playing in August last year. It takes a while to get to the point where you can do them all. Pick and choose what events are good for you at your stage of island development.
    359/484 unique dragons, 87 Epic (lvl 10 +), Level 178
    1 Diamond (15), 1 Infinity (15), 2 Crusader (13 & 5), 2 Quetzal (11 & 5), 1 Unicorn (10), 2 Gold (10 & 3), 1 Mercury (10), 1 Angel (9), 2 Anubis (10 & 3), Achilles (9)
    10 Champions, 6 Gold Producing, 6 Resource Producers
    3 Prime (Chroma 10, Eternal 10, Arcane 10)
    Arctic Isles 19 Epic, completed

"The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud." ~ Coco Chanel

When you are new it can be tempting to try to do everything, but my advice is to build up slowly and steadily. When you don t have Champs or Diamonds yet, it is critical to pay very careful attention to colour/type strength and weaknesses when choosing which dragon to fight with.

When I was starting out, I plotted out my use of coins carefully. I spent one third on food production, one third on expansions/habitats/farms and tried to save one third every day. It didn't always work out that way, but I followed that as much as I could. I levelled up the dragons I had that earnt the most per hour. My first tournament was a huge struggle.

But as time goes on, it gets better. Now I can't spend my coins fast enough. I started playing in August last year. It takes a while to get to the point where you can do them all. Pick and choose what events are good for you at your stage of island development.
    Thankyou so much for your advice. It makes perfect sense. I really appreciate your time in offering good advice.
    I need to work on my patience 😊

Executive Chef
    Thankfully, I'm finished. Lost three to Rhyme, my lovely Glitter finally won the day. Full list HERE for those looking for alternatives.

The win also got me Aladdin, so I'm struggling for nests now!

Good luck to those still battling and congrats to the winners.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by dragonfliesplace View Post
    Thankyou so much for your advice. It makes perfect sense. I really appreciate your time in offering good advice.
    I need to work on my patience ��
    You are welcome. Don't worry, patience isn't one of my strongest traits either! LOL One thing this game needs is patience!

Executive Chef
    You are welcome. Don't worry, patience isn't one of my strongest traits either! LOL One thing this game needs is patience!
    Never a more true statement typed! I couldn't have put it better than DeeDee did with the advice. Just pick and choose your battles/events, because this is actually alot to have thrown at us at once. Though I am not complaining, mind. RL issues give me more free time than is good for me, lol. And there will come a time when you realize, wow, I am making some pretty decent coin now...then comes, holy cow, how'd I get that much? Reach for that happy place! <3

Thanks guys, you're awesome. Just going to do what i can and keep it fun. 👍