Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Battle tournament Rhyme Dragon(starts March 4, 2016)

Uggg! The Seabreeze has beaten everything I have thrown at it. I've tried everything that I've seen posted that people have won with and nothing! The line for the spa is ****ing me. I'll need the spa when this is over....but I love Dr. Seuss SO much (the teacher in me) and I really want this dragon! Back to the battlefield!

UPDATE!! BEAT that Sucker! With my 11 Jack! As soon as I posted here, I beat him! Yea!
    Last edited by m545cli; 03-05-16 at 04:04 PM.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Marmalademuffin View Post
    Funny because I just LOVE this one! I haven't done a tournament in quite awhile due to being busy and having a very full island but this one I want so much. Maybe because I am a big Dr. Seuss fan. Anyhow I am not doing well at all. Still on round 4 and I keep on losing so I doubt I will get this. I do really like him though.
    Oh what a bummer! I'm having fun here as well. I sure hope your luck turns around, especially since you want him so much. I love the big bad looking beasts but this one reminds me of my childhood. I have all my books from when I was a wee one and my favorite ones are my dr suess ones. Good luck!!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by m545cli View Post
    Uggg! The Seabreeze has beaten everything I have thrown at it. I've tried everything that I've seen posted that people have won with and nothing! The line for the spa is ****ing me. I'll need the spa when this is over....but I love Dr. Seuss SO much (the teacher in me) and I really want this dragon! Back to the battlefield!
    do you have Gilded Knight,pretty easy won with that one.hope works for you if you have it.good luck!

I almoust won all turnamet with GK lvl 10,accept 4 first round and round 9 with Dame of Darknes.

Executive Chef
    Holy cow, lol...just beat level 20 earthquake...with my arbiter. Who is level 3. That was sooo fun to watch!

Okies, for seabreeze, I used black cat and got him first go. I did some research, and looks like knightmare, or any of the rainbow types can be used as well. Black pearl and jade also made the list. Hopefully that'll help you some.

Executive Chef
    1. Sweet Tooth 6 > Shell 1 mb++
    2. Berserker 9 > Bluebell 2 bmb
    3. Fire 11 > Nightmare 4 mb++
    4. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Steelflare 7 b+++
    5. Divine 10 > Deep Freeze 8 mb++
    6. Marshmallow 10 > Seabreeze 11 b+++
    7. Rainbow Sentinel 10 > Bride 10 mb++
    8. Goldleaf 10 > Pride 12 mbb
    9. Diamond 10 > Skeletal Knight 13 mmb (lost Fire 11 2x, Pyramid 10, Soccer 10, Passion 10, Dame of Darkness 14)

Ugh that was a pain . Only halfway through now.
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-05-16 at 03:05 PM. Reason: inappropriate word

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yep. Not going to be easy on us I'm sad to say. It's been rough on both our islands here. I told my son he chucked while walking by in a robe looking quite cozy. Spoiled kids
    Hang in there dear!
    I am just beaten two more first attempt ..... Thanks for encouragement ..... Bet your son enjoyed the grin but good luck to you and the kids this one ain't easy
    Pern magic L200 dragons623+
    Champs, Valiant L15 Rainbow Sentinel L 15, Guilded knight, Spirit Warrior, Highlander L15, Inquisitor, Sharman, Guardian Angel L12 , Warrior King ,Warrior princess, Chariot, warrior Prince + others
    Diamond hybrids, Diamond, Valiant, Angel, Crusader, Helios , Quentzal , Gold, astromancer, Mercury , Infinity, Unicorn ,Prism, Dark Angel, Black diamond and others
    Gold producing 10 L10

Quote Originally Posted by Niire View Post
    Holy cow, lol...just beat level 20 earthquake...with my arbiter. Who is level 3. That was sooo fun to watch!

Okies, for seabreeze, I used black cat and got him first go. I did some research, and looks like knightmare, or any of the rainbow types can be used as well. Black pearl and jade also made the list. Hopefully that'll help you some.
    Thanks! Apparently all I had to do was post in here... Just beat him with my 11 Jack. Which he had taken out twice already! Now on to the next one....

I just got Seabreeze first battle with Knightmare level 9. Hope that helps.

Quote Originally Posted by m545cli View Post

Rd 1. Shell lvl. 1 < Diamond 10 B KO
    Rd 2. Bluebell lvl. 2 < Diamond 10 B KO
    Rd 3. Nightmare lvl. 3 < (can't remember)
    Rd 4. Steelflare lvl. 6 < Air lvl. 10 mB.
    Rd 5. Deep Freeze lvl. 8 < King lvl. 12 mB
    Rd 6. Seabreeze lvl. 11 < Jack 11 mB
    Rd 7. Bride lvl. 11 < Magic lvl. 9 M. KO
    Rd 8. Pride lvl. 12 <
    Rd 9. Skeletal Knight lvl. 13 <
    Rd 10. Lord of Light lvl. 14 <
    Rd 11. Cupcake lvl. 15 <
    Rd 12. Earthquake lvl. 20 <
    Rd 13. Disco lvl. 16 <
    Rd 14. Rainbow lvl. 17 <
    Rd 15. Empyreal lvl. 18 <
    Rd 16. Ethereal lvl. 19 <
    Rd 17. Quicksilver lvl. 20 <
    Rd 18. Rhyme lvl. 20 <

Executive Chef
    I've intentionally been avoiding using diamonds or champs on this one...one of the listed sets I did try my skeletal knight, and that was my only loss this tourney so far *knocks on wood*. My insane approach seems to be helping this time!

I have my results so far on page 1 in case anyone needs them. <3

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast