Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Restaurant Story Update: March 2, 2016

Executive Chef
    The box discount will expire on Wednesday when we have a new update

Rhino Keeper
    (my first time writing in a forum, ever.)

Hi guys,

I just noticed something..the pie rack is 4th prize here and in BS it's 3rd prize. It's the exact same pie rack. haha

On the other hand, I really love the crate this week. Luckily I have been stingy with my gems and decided to give it a go (well, more than one go hehe). I tried it 3 times and got the pie rack, classic chef and culinary artist (yup, in that order). SOOO HAPPYYYYY!!! (just wanting to share my joy with the RS world haha)

Executive Chef
    congratulations, and welcome!

Love the new floor tile and the new oven! Yay for more gems!

So happy when I saw the 50% off for the classic kitchen crate. Tried it 6 times and got ticket station twice, culinary artist, dishwasher(my fav!), fridge and pots & pans. Pretty pleased with what I got, just missing the prep station to complete my set. Hopefully there will be a St. Patrick or Easter sale soon. And more discounted boxes or LTO sale too! xD
    ★ MiNiDeMoN ★
    ✿◕ ‿ ◕✿ Always expect the unexpected to happen in TeamLavaLand.✿◕ ‿ ◕✿
    Proud member of the 0 Star Club!
    ❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡❤♡
    > Sorry, no longer accept neighbor currently. All invitation will be declined. < Thank you!

Does anyone understand how "value pack" works? It costs $4.99 plus 25 gems?? (for the orchestra...)

Executive Chef
    The value pack for IOS users includes The Orchestra and 25 gems all for $4.99

New Resident
    I would like to know how 2 get different gifts I can only give 3 honey comb,Pink gem knob,Rose knob thank u Meredith.
    Mwhite1972

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mwhite1972 View Post
    I would like to know how 2 get different gifts I can only give 3 honey comb,Pink gem knob,Rose knob thank u Meredith.
    Mwhite1972
    You need to go to the "neighborhood" tab, then choose a neighbor to gift. Then you tap the arrows until the gift you want to give is visible. Tap on it, then check the rest of the neighbors to whom you wish to send that gift. Then click "send".

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234