Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Bakery Story Update: March 2, 2016

Executive Chef
    Got the cake fridge, yes! Don't like the other fourth place prizes in the crate but the cake fridge is possibly the nicest fourth place prize in all the boxes.

I think this update is pretty cute. I bought 2 Bee Buddies and think they look super cute with my spring-y theme bakery. :3

Rhino Keeper
    I hope the next goal isn't a theme we have done before ! I'm getting tired of themes repeating !

Executive Chef
    I got the cake fridge and so happy with it

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ievuxia View Post
    Wow you're lucky, two 2nd prizes and a 3rd prize! If I knew I'll get these prizes that u got I'd definitely open the box, lol.
    Well I have only gotten the lamest 4th place prizes on the boxes I've tried, so I wouldn't say lucky rather it's about time I got something decent. LOL!
    PLEASE CHECK OUT MY THREAD

Suggestions To Improve Game Experience HERE

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Mair74 View Post
    I hope the next goal isn't a theme we have done before ! I'm getting tired of themes repeating !
    I agree. I'm sick of recycled themes.

Fashion Designer
    There are some themes that I'd love more of. The ice cream/gelato and the coffee themes in particular. There are some that once is more than enough.
    Not accepting new neighbours in bakery story at the moment. Thank you.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by planetpeace12 View Post
    I agree. I'm sick of recycled themes.
    Do you guys consider St. Patrick day, Easter, etc. as "recycled themes"? A lot of players seem to want those, even when we have so many sets for each holiday already. Personally I don't want another holiday themed goal next week, because it's so "recycled" every year! But I bet that's what we will get :/

Executive Chef
    i think some themes have to be repeated yearly. how much complaining was there pre-fall sale that new players had no autumn content? just because we've been here a while and saw some of these themes before doesn't mean others don't appreciate them.

besides, when they give us totally new themes, they're often terrible. i mean, dinosaurs in diapers? astronauts? pirates? firefighters? all different from what had come before. i'll take another coffee shop theme, thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by twospoons View Post
    i think some themes have to be repeated yearly. how much complaining was there pre-fall sale that new players had no autumn content? just because we've been here a while and saw some of these themes before doesn't mean others don't appreciate them.
    I get the new player part. But the previous bee theme (and the only one as my memory can tell) was in 2014, yet still so many people are complaining about "repeated theme". Many of the themes released before are still availble for new players to purchase, only past goals and some removed objects cannot be accessed. But this bee update is not goal, what's the big deal? I just don't understand why so many hate for the "repeated" bee theme yet at the same time they want the so overly repeated St. Patric items :/

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast