Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Tournament: Castlewary March 1, 2016

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sanya87 View Post
    I've been stucked on round 30 for two days already. I tried all my electric level 15 animals, treasure, space, valentine... Nothing works, strong attacks all the time but no critical. This never happened to me before, at least not 20 times like now. I dont get it.
    I had the same problem as you.
    Stuck on level 30 for a whole day, using only level 15 electric animal.
    Finally in frustration, used my level 8 norhern polar bear and knocked out the castlewary first try with just one hit!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by calvinxx View Post

I have redone chippychan's chart for this new tournament. It does not take into account the new Zodiac element so any new knowledge you obtain please post it here and I will add it to the chart

So far we know
    Zodiac

Strong against: Electric, Fire

Neutral to: Autumn, Spring, Earth, Gem, Ice Cream, Music, Nature, Shamrock, Halloween, Water

Weak against: Dark, Treasure

Needs to be tested: Cosmic, Skull, Egypt, Valentines, Xmas, Service
    Thank you so much for the revised chart! It was tremendously helpful. Maybe it is time to start a new thread for the battlegrounds with the revised chart? Chippychan doesn't seem to be very active on the forum these days.

I have some test results for Zodiac and Skull here: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....=1#post1259979
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    My Matripony finally took down Castlewary, after around 30 tries with different animals :O What is even more strange, this tournament was the easiest ever for me untill this last round, i got through first 15 rounds without a single loss, even later i think i lost maybe 5 times all together. And then came this last round, worst ever. Hope this will not happen on the next tournament...

Executive Chef
    I can't believe it. Third tourney win ever, and about to hit level 55, lol. Again, like the others, it's too late to hatch the little guy and get the quest done, but hey, I'll take the lumps, lol.

Thank everyone here who posts results, and provides strategy guides for this. Because I know I'd not won any if not for you all! <3

Rhino Keeper
    I've been stuck since yesterday with that ugly Castlewary and I wasn't able to beat him after playing every hour HAHAHAHA LOL
    What I wonder is who ever wants to pay gems for this things after being laughed at like this.

Rhino Keeper
    I will not make this. 😩
    Everything runs very good until I reach round 26. There I stuck the whole yesterday and after many attempts with all my ultra and rare I finally beat the beast with my common frostfang 🙄
    Now there are only a few minutes left and again I stuck and can't beat the party penguin.
    Anyway I would like to thank my lovely hibearnate named Pumpkin which turned out to be a hero! He won nearly every battle I send him to and I am very proud! 😘
    Congrats to everyone who did it!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Than Maybe it is time to start a new thread for the battlegrounds with the revised chart? Chippychan doesn't seem to be very active on the forum these days.
    If someone would like to start a new thread go ahead and then send me a PM and I can close the old thread.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567