Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Fashion Designer
    I got a 3h fail first try of course. The creature kind of scares me but I still want it for the collection of course lol I managed to purchase the new Celestial habitat on sale by eliminating one of my Nature habitats and putting the creatures from that in the new habitat. I plan to keep trying for the rest of today at least for my Simian because I've really tried to limit my spending of gems

Executive Chef
    After you feed the Solar Simian 50 times, you have to collect ~560 something (Some kind of twins?) from harvesting. Sorry I didn't get pics. My game keeps crashing, and I'm barely able to make it thru a step without crashing, and I have to delete and reinstall every time...
    Now tonight at midnight is my last night of the storybook adventure. Will I get both drops from the harvest? I need arrows to finish the storybook, and I've just triggered the Pisces goal for the new item.
    KOOKY? Could you check on this for me? I'm worried I won't get the arrows, and won't finish the storybook in time.
    Thanks, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

Rhino Keeper
    I forgot Pisces was coming out today! That's what I get for working like...3 months ahead. This is my birth sign!

Quote Originally Posted by ThynaSmith View Post
    Thank you, matiasabad, for the post and the info!
    Wow, and what a cool design! It's already one of my faves! I hope they keep up with all the signs, like they did with Pisces
    Can't wait to see what they have in store for Libra
    You're welcome! And I'm a Libra too so I can't wait either!
    matiasabad94

level 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by FlatFoot View Post
    I forgot Pisces was coming out today! That's what I get for working like...3 months ahead. This is my birth sign!
    Congrats in advance on your birthday then, and thanks a million for this beautiful animal and the habitats!
    My wife's a Pisces too (March 14th). This animal is particularly beautiful, and with Pearl Peryton brewing in the den, I'm glad I bought a Solar Simian egg, as from the later posts I gather my assumptions were right: feeding the Solar Simian 50 times and then collecting 560 items from harvesting.
    With the egg bought, I should now be able to make it without worries. I just planted Rune Prunes in advance.

Tnx again, Flatfoot!
    Those celestial animals are particularly cool (as are their habitats) and it's very nice to see you interacting with the hard-core fan base over here too. :P

I can't wait to see what the Gemini will be like (my birth symbol)...:P

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    I can't wait to see what the Gemini will be like (my birth symbol)...:P
    Thank you, and I'm actually working on Gemini right now ;P

Executive Chef
    Thank you, and I'm actually working on Gemini right now ;P
    Beautiful designs, FlatFoot!
    Do you know the answer to my question above (to Kooky)?
    Will I get both items dropping from harvesting? I'm finishing the Hooded Robin storyline tonight, and need arrows. I started the Pisces event line today, and triggered another item dropping from harvesting. Will both items drop from harvesting?
    Thank you, Annie

Rhino Keeper
    It should drop both items. It just may not display both pop-ups as they occur simultaneously.

Executive Chef
    It should drop both items. It just may not display both pop-ups as they occur simultaneously.
    Thank you!
    I really appreciate you communicating with us.

Executive Chef
    Good sign, my mom is a Pisces too. Congrats on your b-day!

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast