Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Executive Chef
    I'm out too. Only bred SS on one account and still not enough time to get the huge number of tokens. Should have concentrated on the panda instead. Wasn't the Aquarius much easier to achieve? I got it easily on all accounts.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by freesiawoods View Post
    I'm out too. Only bred SS on one account and still not enough time to get the huge number of tokens. Should have concentrated on the panda instead. Wasn't the Aquarius much easier to achieve? I got it easily on all accounts.
    I think the only thing that made Aquarius easier to get was that the Chilly Goat was previously offered on a Spin to Win so many people already had it and didn't need to breed it for the goal line

Rhino Keeper
    5 hours left and no solar simian in sight. I'm sad that I couldn't get this animal because it is my zodiac sign. But not gonna spend gems to get it as I'd rather save to get all the habitats. They look so cool... And let's just face it, I know at the end of the day there's no guarantee I can get the whole collection of zodiac animals. At least I can aim at having all the celestial habitats. Not too soon a release of next one though, otherwise I'll have to buy gems.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by RowanaFarrin View Post
    Got my Pisces! ^_^ Very happy to be able to get this one without spending any gems. Might be a bit before I hatch it though, as I also got my first Terradactyl in the nest! A good weekend! Debated getting the habitat too as it is very pretty, but I did just spend most of my gems on the clover habitat, so I think I'll wait and hope it goes on sale again one day.

Good luck to everyone trying to finish up!
    Well done on the Pisces! Also the terradactyl! Absolutely love mine, I kept both.

Executive Chef
    I got my Pisces yesterday and it's on my nest now. Got the habitat to do that's ready for Pisces to go straight into. Next to no food tho so time to start that again! Iv been feeding up all my animals so I have a massive cue of animals waiting to evolve, including my new emerald dragon! I was lucky and also got Aquarius, sooooo hoping I can get all 12 but not sure how well that's going to go

Farm Supplier
    Got my Pisces yesterday, evolving right now. Sorry to all who couldn't get it, there's still more zodiacs so don't give up!

Rhino Keeper
    I got Pisces yeey
    But I'm missing 7 gems to the habitat anyone want gem friend maybe?

Rhino Keeper
    I got the Pisces in earlier in the morning. I really liked this animal, so I'm glad I was able to finish the goal in time.

Executive Chef
    Hmm, I'm really torn on naming this awesome one. I was going to name all the zodiac what they were so this little guy shld have been called Pisces, then I get it in the habitat and it comes up andromeda, love that name! So now Iv no idea what to do!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    Hmm, I'm really torn on naming this awesome one. I was going to name all the zodiac what they were so this little guy shld have been called Pisces, then I get it in the habitat and it comes up andromeda, love that name! So now Iv no idea what to do!
    Well, due the limited number of letters we can use for the names it might be easier as you think! 😉

Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 ... LastLast