Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Allixiandra View Post
    Well, due the limited number of letters we can use for the names it might be easier as you think! 😉
    The computer has called it Andromeda, I don't know if to leave it as that or name it Pisces. I don't know how it fits as its longer than what we can type but the computer managed it somehow! Lol

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    The computer has called it Andromeda, I don't know if to leave it as that or name it Pisces. I don't know how it fits as its longer than what we can type but the computer managed it somehow! Lol
    I would keep Andromeda! You can't change it back or name any other animal that because we can only use 8 characters. And it's a great name for a zodiac creature. (Hoping one of mine will be Andromeda!)

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I would keep Andromeda! You can't change it back or name any other animal that because we can only use 8 characters. And it's a great name for a zodiac creature. (Hoping one of mine will be Andromeda!)
    That's what I'm thinking. I was gutted when someone said there Egyptian animal had been called Alexandria and I couldn't name mine that! Now I'll need to think about what to do with my Aquarius and other zodiacs (if I'm lucky!) my Aquarius is named aquarius. Don't think I want some called really awesome names and others just the sign. Now I'll need to think about looking at other celstrial names. Thanks for your advice!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    I definitely agree on that! What a luck to get such a pretty name! I only get the stupid ones like for example "Asche" (German word for ash) 🙄

BTW! @ S8: See me begging for more letters! 🙏

Executive Chef
    I definitely agree on that! What a luck to get such a pretty name! I only get the stupid ones like for example "Asche" (German word for ash) 🙄

BTW! @ S8: See me begging for more letters! 🙏
    At least you know what that word means haha. Iv got so many animals I'm going to run out of names haha!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverrain1 View Post
    At least you know what that word means haha. Iv got so many animals I'm going to run out of names haha!
    I have to know... I am german. 😉

BTW my Pisces came with the name Jupiter. I think this is great and I certainly keep it!

Executive Chef
    Hmm,
    Mine is just called "Pisces" and my Aquarius is simply called "Aquarius". Well, at least it's consistent. :P
    Andromeda would have been a great name. Galaxies are of course cooler than constellations.

Executive Chef
    I have to know... I am german. 😉

BTW my Pisces came with the name Jupiter. I think this is great and I certainly keep it!
    Sorry, didn't notice your reply. I like asche, and now if it happens I would definitely no what it means although (and I could be totally wrong) but it does look like how we say ash. My Aquarius was originally called Venus

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Hmm,
    Mine is just called "Pisces" and my Aquarius is simply called "Aquarius". Well, at least it's consistent. :P
    Andromeda would have been a great name. Galaxies are of course cooler than constellations.
    U still have another 10 chances for andromeda. Glad I kept it as I really like it. I'll see how many of the Zodiac I get and then see if it's worth changing names. Or keeping some like aqaurius, with that being its name. I love naming my animals! Even galaxy sounds good so thanks for putting that in my mind ogreve!

Host(ess)
    My Pisces came with the name Orion which I love but my Aquarius came with the "Aquarius" name... so I renamed it "Nebula"

Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast