Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Edit (KP) Celestial North Habitat on sale for 200 Gems- Sale ends March 8

STEP ONE: Visit three community members.
    STEP TWO: Hatch a Solar Simian (Nature + Fire, 6 hours)
    STEP THREE: Feed your Solar Simian 50 times.
    STEP FOUR: Collect 560 items from harvesting.

"Hailing from the endless cosmos above, Pisces protects individuals born between February 18th and March 20th. These creatures are incredibly creative, seeking to make new artwork and emotional connections. They tend to chase dreamy goals, but are often capable of accomplishing even the most complicated of tasks."

Celestial/Water breed. 14-hour incubation time, 16-hour evolution time
    Last edited by kooky panda; 03-06-16 at 02:43 PM.
    matiasabad94

level 75

Fashion Designer
    Visit 3 community members
    Breed Solar Simian

Farm Supplier
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	147 
Size:	176.0 KB 
ID:	29092

Here's the splash screen! The first task is to visit 3 community members, the second is to hatch a Solar Simian (Skip for 50 gems)

Rhino Keeper
    Glad to see the new habitat is on sale for 200.

First step for new animal is Visit 3 community members!

Executive Chef
    I love the design! Gorgeous animal!!! Stunning!

Surprised that we need to breed a Solar Simian but glad that the fails for it are so short. Good luck, everyone!

Executive Chef
    Nature/Fire is a bad combination for me since I already have all 7 of the currently breedable Nature/Fire animals.

1) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    2) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    3) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    4) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    5) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    6) 5 hours Jackalope
    7) 6 hours Fallaby.
    8) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    9) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    10) 3 hours Fairy Ferret.
    11) 6 hours Solar Simian Success.

OK I have bred each of the other Nature/Fire Rares, so it's time for the Solar Simian.
    Last edited by ninasidstorm8; 03-03-16 at 08:38 AM.

Executive Chef
    Ok guys, I'm back... ...or at least "somewhat".
    Time for some analysis.

The 'circumstancial evidence' of the steps and the shop tells us much: the Solar Simian is on sale (as only animal, except for the Storybook Skyger and the YALBA), which leads me to think that we will need to feed it too, in step 3 or 4. I bet ya that the other step will be to harvest X hours of food for collecting Y items.
    Depending on the amount of X, we will need to take into account that we may be busy with that step alone for some 4 days or so (IIRC the Aquarius required 480 items, so that would be 4 batches of 20 hour Rune Prunes). I'm guessing this time will be similar.

Now, as I have a Pearl Peryton brewing in the den, with still 29 hours of breeding time to go and then 42 hours of hatching time, I cannot sit it all out and expect to have a decent chance at finishing without spending gems. Speeding Pearl away would be close to equally expensive (71 gems) as buying a Solar Simian (80 gems) and then I'd still have to breed a Solar Simian. It's a bit of a risk to buy it instead of skipping that step, but by now I know how these goal lines work, and as I only have a level 10 Solar Simian, I don't want to shoot myself in the foot by just skipping the step so I bought a Solar Simian. It's on the nest now. It will also allow me to hatch some cool eggs at ease as Pearl is brewing, and.... I want to enjoy the sight of the Pearl egg on the nest, so I think I chose wisely.
    By having bought the Solar Simian right away, I should have set myself up for maximum chances at success, as all next steps will at least come directly in the beginning now.
    I only have to hope that no further breeding/hatching will be required, but I don't think so, as that would be really cruel.

Good luck to all! This is a beautiful animal: I don't want to miss out on it!
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-01-16 at 01:22 PM.

Executive Chef
    Hello everybody! If you have breeding your solar Simian , not sell . Solar Simian must feed 50 times.

Rhino Keeper
    Fingers crossed - got 6 hrs on the first try. Unfortunately I have a 22 hr fail on the nest.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you, matiasabad, for the post and the info!
    Wow, and what a cool design! It's already one of my faves! I hope they keep up with all the signs, like they did with Pisces
    Can't wait to see what they have in store for Libra

Page 1 of 19 1234511 ... LastLast