Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819 LastLast

Thread: Celestial Animal: Pisces March 1 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AppieP View Post
    I thought that there was two 6 hours breeding results, but I just breed a Paradise Parrot. One I didn't have.
    this is hard because there are actually 3x 6hrs

1)fallaby
    2)Paradise Parrot
    3)Solar Simian

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by haku8cafe View Post
    this is hard because there are actually 3x 6hrs

1)fallaby
    2)Paradise Parrot
    3)Solar Simian
    So far I got two Fallabies. All others were Fairy Ferrets.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by supermaay View Post
    So far I got two Fallabies. All others were Fairy Ferrets.
    Handy for the next Zodiac. Just save them for lather. Hope you get it today, hard to collect the next task. It takes 4 to 5 days to collect them. For that reason I used gems to skip the breeding part. Good luck.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by thaovyvahau View Post
    About 3 or 4 days to collect twins from farms. My advice is plant Rune Prunes while feeding and evolving times. That will save time. good luck!
    Thank you very much for your reply! I hope I have enough time. I planted 20 hour crops today morning and skipped breeding Solar Simian. I wish so much I did that earlier, that would make everything less stressful.

I wonder how many twins the game gives for one hour crops? Is there a chance to get 2 twins, or is it always just one twin?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rasike View Post
    Thank you very much for your reply! I hope I have enough time. I planted 20 hour crops today morning and skipped breeding Solar Simian. I wish so much I did that earlier, that would make everything less stressful.

I wonder how many twins the game gives for one hour crops? Is there a chance to get 2 twins, or is it always just one twin?
    Well, I planted 6 x Runes, and they only gave 20 per farm, so 120 total. I think We will need to actually collect 560 separately, each one PER hour. Which means, rune prunes for at least 4-5 days....

I had 20h crops ready when I skipped solar simian and I got only one twin per hour I wish I have enough time to get the rest..

Executive Chef
    Consider skipping, you will need 2/3 of this time spent on harvesting only. You will actually have to harvest at least 3-4 days, fully. I just planted 6 farms full of rune prunes - and those only gave me 21 % of the needed 560. So 4 times planting prunes will give you 480/ 560, so four days is NOT enough! 5 days of only rune prunes- will be enough. So right amount is somewhere 4,6 days of full farming - if you only plant prunes.

While solar simian was evolving, I planted 3 Rune Prunes for the story book quests and planted 3 Mystic Mangos, and gave me 14% of the needed 560.
    I planted others crops and noticed 6 Mystic Mangos gave me 9%. Now I had total 63%. I don't use any gems, so I think 3 or 4 days fully will be enough.

Now, you shouldn't use gems to skip hatching and evolving Solar Simian, after planted Rune Prunes, you should plant Mystic Mangos.(plants 6 Mystic Mangos will give you 9%, 27% for 1 day, 81% for 3 days, and 20 hour crops this morning, you will be enough)
    Good luck!

Rhino Keeper
    Xpost: Be sure to plan if you're working on the Storybook too. I wasn't thinking this morning and started planting Prunes for Pisces but I also need to plant 6 Mystic Mangos for the SB. Now I have to decide whether to use gems to finish those two farms or delay this SB chapter.
    I should finish Pisces with this prune harvest though. Yay!
    Again, thanks so much to you all for posting the steps. It is very much appreciated!
    Last edited by GreytMom; 02-21-17 at 07:03 PM.