Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I got one coin from completing first Darcy's goal. Just one, nothing else, nothing from any activity...

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Almost at this level......how do you get the dye, from deliveries?
    Dye is made of clovers in the kitchen

Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Who knows??? This is already off to a bad start. Planted the clover. Ur suppose to get 'clover feed' from deliveries. Already delivered 12 times, and not one feed.Attachment 29165

Now I get new deliveries that require St Patrick day items that are made in the studio, however it doesn't give me an option to make them (and yes I have force quit and restarted and still nothing)
    Attachment 29167Attachment 29168
    You cannot get the Irish items until you meet the goals. It's kind of like two events in one. You have to meet the goals to get the pony and do the deliveries and clover and coins for the prize machine for a topiary.

Executive Chef
    Whoa. Why am I getting an "it got away" message with an empty hook when I go fishing?? We were guaranteed that would never happen again after the bait making time was made longer.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Sorry about the super dodgy quality. It is a photo of my phone screen, I can't seem to upload from my phone.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpeg 
Views:	71 
Size:	125.4 KB 
ID:	29187
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    Whoa. Why am I getting an "it got away" message with an empty hook when I go fishing?? We were guaranteed that would never happen again after the bait making time was made longer.
    This is not cool at all ! Especially not for the amount of time bait takes to make ! Personally I am having difficulties holding enough inventory to make much with these events, my barn is only 245 and I never get paint to expand it. Now I'm going to lose it when I do make it ?

Executive Chef
    these things should have been ironed out before it was released.

Rhino Keeper
    I harvested my Golden Clover Square twice and not gotten any golden clovers worth 5 points. My barn is always small because paint never drops. The first time I harvested I got the message that my barn was full, I thought it a fluke that I didn't get my golden clover but stupidly tried again, same thing. So I basically lost 2 clover gro and 2 5x clovers. I never bothered to check my barn before collecting before because I would get a barn full message and my items would just stay uncollected. Does anyone know why clovers and clover gro don't show up in the barn or silo ?

Host(ess)
    This is messed up and kind of at a stand still with this event...my barn is full with 290 items can't upgrade because I'm lacking things to do so which come from deliveries but yet I can't make deliveries because they keep wanting things i don't have because I can't make them, I can't cut ash trees to make buttons because I don't have saws, which come from deliveries. I never get rubies from the mine and very seldom get gold. Very time consuming to keep checking newspaper or neighbors in which u might get lucky. Deliveries ask for several time consuming items in one delivery but yet give you no more than a couple hundred coins in return. Selling things in your shop yields you a healthy share of coins but then again deliveries are required. I like the game but so frustrating and they keep asking me to rate it. Sorry had to vent.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    This is messed up and kind of at a stand still with this event...my barn is full with 290 items can't upgrade because I'm lacking things to do so which come from deliveries but yet I can't make deliveries because they keep wanting things i don't have because I can't make them, I can't cut ash trees to make buttons because I don't have saws, which come from deliveries. I never get rubies from the mine and very seldom get gold. Very time consuming to keep checking newspaper or neighbors in which u might get lucky. Deliveries ask for several time consuming items in one delivery but yet give you no more than a couple hundred coins in return. Selling things in your shop yields you a healthy share of coins but then again deliveries are required. I like the game but so frustrating and they keep asking me to rate it. Sorry had to vent.
    I can help you out with saws !

Page 9 of 43 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast