Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Thanks so much!��
    I do have a quick question if anyone can please answer. I read somewhere that the lucky lot would give regular gold after event so that was the deciding factor for me to purchase it. I just received a notification that I had lucky coins to harvest. Which I knew wasn't possible because event was over but thought it would be regular gold. However when I went to the game and then clicked on the pot there was nothing. No timer or anything to collect. Are we supposed to get to collect gold ore from this?
    Judy is correct, the pot of gold that gives gold was from St. Patrick's Day Event 2015. The pot of gold this year gives gold coins and it becomes a decoration now that the event is over. Sorry that you bought it based on that post. I am also sorry too that I didnt see it, else I would seek clarifications from member. It might be when I was away. Sorry sweetie but I hope winning the barn skin that you were longing for wouldd bring you some comfort.

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    The gold pot we crafted in last years event gives gold ore every two days as far as I know the pot this year was just to collect gold coins every five hours during the event.

Fashion Designer
    Oh man! I obviously read something wrong so it's entirely my fault. Thank you both for clearing it up for me. I do enjoy the skins for the buildings and animals and without the lucky pot I wouldn't have gotten some of these so that makes it worth it for me. Overall for me it was a good event. Looking forward to the next one on Thursday!

Grand Emperor
    Great to hear that you enjoyed it! Haha I'm busy replenishing my depleted barn lol
    Last edited by Rynetory2; 03-14-16 at 09:24 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Sigh...they did it again. At the very least, we could have been allowed to keep the fully-grown clover patches, even if we couldn't grow them anymore. Instead, like with the flower plots from last year, the clover has been removed and we are left with squares that look like they are growing tiny sprouts of something that will never amount to anything.

Oh, well...I guess they go into the cellar, just like the flower plots did.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    Sigh...they did it again. At the very least, we could have been allowed to keep the fully-grown clover patches, even if we couldn't grow them anymore. Instead, like with the flower plots from last year, the clover has been removed and we are left with squares that look like they are growing tiny sprouts of something that will never amount to anything.

Oh, well...I guess they go into the cellar, just like the flower plots did.
    Yep, I was disappointed to see this as well.

Farm Supplier
    Agree - roses we planted were kept/stored from previous event, but not clover we planted with this event. And yet when stored they have clover shown!!?? Thought they were getting better about that but guess not. Maybe it will "correct" itself shortly!!?? SMH.

Rhino Keeper
    My clovers came back! They look so much better grown! Thank you S8!

Executive Chef
    Yes, I was sooooooo happy to see the clover back!! Thank you!!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The topiary is a decoration with an animated feature. It showers clovers on your farm when clicked. Similar to the Let It Snowman.
    Thank you! I wondered how the clover confettii kept happening.

Page 43 of 43 FirstFirst ... 333940414243