Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    Who knows??? This is already off to a bad start. Planted the clover. Ur suppose to get 'clover feed' from deliveries. Already delivered 12 times, and not one feed.Attachment 29165

Now I get new deliveries that require St Patrick day items that are made in the studio, however it doesn't give me an option to make them (and yes I have force quit and restarted and still nothing)
    Attachment 29167Attachment 29168
    Maybe they finally figured out not to give us options to craft items until they are actually needed in the quest.

Rhino Keeper
    I have been very lucky. I got 4 clover gro from deliveries, don't know where I got a coin but I did have one and won the gnome. I, too, have been wondering where the coins are supposed to come from.
    Does anyone know what the clover gro does ? How long is regular clover growing ?

Rhino Keeper
    Collected 2 lucky clovers. From plots. Can't sell them if I want. Even though they're in my barn

Rhino Keeper
    App crashing. Stole my first bag to plant. No pants to craft in the studio ??? And no gold coins
    My game  in farm story and restaurant story is Kellar123. In castle story its Aroara tnks

Rhino Keeper
    No drop. I did everything possible on the farm. Nothing.
    Another event with very poor drop rates...?

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    I have been very lucky. I got 4 clover gro from deliveries, don't know where I got a coin but I did have one and won the gnome. I, too, have been wondering where the coins are supposed to come from.
    Does anyone know what the clover gro does ? How long is regular clover growing ?
    Buy the clover plots for coins and place them on your farm. Click on plot and your clover grow bags (with count) will show up. Click on the clover grow bag to "feed" your plot. Clover takes 15 minutes to grow. THANKFULLY the coin plots are reusable! (No idea about the gem plots.)

Executive Chef
    Received 2 coins from deliveries and another one from fishing.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post

"I'm wondering if perhaps the items will show up after you get past a certain task level. There are 7 steps to "Darcy's Dilemma". I wonder if the different items will show up after step 2, step 3, etc.?"

If that's the case, then they shouldn't ask for them in deliveries, because u need to do deliveries to complete step 1. I'm not doing anything else until tomorrow. Hopefully they will have it fixed by then. I don't want to waste all my supplies for something that isn't working properly

Rhino Keeper
    Can't sell the clovers either.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzle507 View Post
    If that's the case, then they shouldn't ask for them in deliveries, because u need to do deliveries to complete step 1. I'm not doing anything else until tomorrow. Hopefully they will have it fixed by then. I don't want to waste all my supplies for something that isn't working properly
    I'm just discarding those deliveries as there's no way I'm going to waste harvested clovers on deliveries while there are tasks to do that will probably need them.

Page 4 of 43 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast