Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Executive Chef
    Collected from all my cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, orange trees, apple trees, lemon trees, cocoa trees and zero lucky coins! Where are they supposed to come from?

I'm wondering the same thing. I haven't received any lucky coins yet through deliveries either.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandybellee View Post
    Collected from all my cows, chickens, pigs, sheep, orange trees, apple trees, lemon trees, cocoa trees and zero lucky coins! Where are they supposed to come from?
    Collected from each machine. No coins so far. Will keep trying.

Sent 3 deliveries and got 1 lucky gro. Planted that in my clover patch (purchased for coins). Can harvest in 15 minutes.

Farm Supplier
    No coins here either....no hat available to make in the studio, no 'green beer' in the cider house, but showing in delivery orders....maybe I'll sit this one out.

Host(ess)
    I got a coin from fishing.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Newton122712 View Post
    I got a coin from fishing.
    Got my first coin fishing with regular bait, not in a hot spot

Rhino Keeper
    Who knows??? This is already off to a bad start. Planted the clover. Ur suppose to get 'clover feed' from deliveries. Already delivered 12 times, and not one feed.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	104 
Size:	76.8 KB 
ID:	29165

Now I get new deliveries that require St Patrick day items that are made in the studio, however it doesn't give me an option to make them (and yes I have force quit and restarted and still nothing)
    Click image for larger version. 

Views:	109 
Size:	119.8 KB 
ID:	29167Click image for larger version. 

Views:	129 
Size:	127.6 KB 
ID:	29168

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by MsScarlet29 View Post
    No coins here either....no hat available to make in the studio, no 'green beer' in the cider house, but showing in delivery orders....maybe I'll sit this one out.
    I have nothing showing up to craft either. Not able to craft any of the items showing up for deliveries

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    I have nothing showing up to craft either. Not able to craft any of the items showing up for deliveries
    I'm wondering if perhaps the items will show up after you get past a certain task level. There are 7 steps to "Darcy's Dilemma". I wonder if the different items will show up after step 2, step 3, etc.?

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by shedenh View Post
    Looks like green food coloring can be made in the kitchen with the clovers. Waiting for that step though to be sure it counts.

Just got coin from delivery. My nbr can see the items, but she has finished step 1 of growing clovers.

Page 3 of 43 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast