Page 16 of 43 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

I purchased the value pack for $6.99 and was suppose to receive 120 gems, 3 clover gro, as well as 3 coins. I didn't get the three coins to put in the machine. Is there a reason for that?

I am very upset because I am not getting mining tools from deliveries. I have already used all my tools and I'm still stuck on stage 3 of 7 because I don't have enough gold to make the shoes.

Farm Supplier
    Is anyone managing to mine for gold? I have just used approx 20 mining tools and not found one item of gold. I can't even start to make shoes as there is no gold in the mine. I'm losing interest in these events as they are impossible to do and are becoming very boring. Same old, same old - abysmal drop rates etc. 🙁

New Resident
    I have never used this before so excuse me if I am in the wrong spot or doing something stupid but I cannot see the St Patricks day items in my Farm story 2 even though I am at level 41 - what can I do>

Quote Originally Posted by rustynan View Post
    I have never used this before so excuse me if I am in the wrong spot or doing something stupid but I cannot see the St Patricks day items in my Farm story 2 even though I am at level 41 - what can I do>
    If you are using android you will be unable to see items from events.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    To get a Lucky Pony!
    Well, yes but I meant besides that! Usually we give the stuff we make or it's required for another step, like the buckles this time. There's a use for it. Seems we spent a ton of sugar on cake and cider and there's no use for it afterwards. I guess try to sell it but I want to make absolutely sure it isnt needed for anything so that I don't have to make more later....like a random pop up goal at the end that says "celebrate your new pony with a cake and cider feast and give him lucky gifts to welcome him to your farm" or something like that...
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by Magdalen63 View Post
    I purchased the value pack for $6.99 and was suppose to receive 120 gems, 3 clover gro, as well as 3 coins. I didn't get the three coins to put in the machine. Is there a reason for that?
    I bought the value pack as well and they didn't shw up. I had to force quit the game and then they appeared.

Rhino Keeper
    Like others, I'm lack of gold, mining tools, drop tools from deliveries is awful, since goal with gold started, Ghrrrr
    I can't finish step with shoes, i'm really upset

New Resident
    Okay so seriously it's ridiculously difficult to do this in 10 days! You need the dye for everything and sometimes you need both dye and clover. I'm not getting much from deliveries. And not to mention coins. I've got 3 so far....like are you kidding me?! Is it supposed to be impossible for those who can't/won't pay for gems etc?! A game is supposed to be fun to play, not impossible just because you don't put money into the game...I'm seriously considering deleting this stupid game. It just takes unnecessary time from my LIFE. I hope the owners of this game sees this and lowers the difficulty...it's not even fun to play anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by XiaoLin92 View Post
    Okay so seriously it's ridiculously difficult to do this in 10 days! You need the dye for everything and sometimes you need both dye and clover. I'm not getting much from deliveries. And not to mention coins. I've got 3 so far....like are you kidding me?! Is it supposed to be impossible for those who can't/won't pay for gems etc?! A game is supposed to be fun to play, not impossible just because you don't put money into the game...I'm seriously considering deleting this stupid game. It just takes unnecessary time from my LIFE. I hope the owners of this game sees this and lowers the difficulty...it's not even fun to play anymore.
    I am equally as frustrated. I used to have so much fun with the events but the last 3 have been impossible without gems. They are starting to become too hard without gems and it's getting ridiculous.