Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by razzrr View Post
    This is messed up and kind of at a stand still with this event...my barn is full with 290 items can't upgrade because I'm lacking things to do so which come from deliveries but yet I can't make deliveries because they keep wanting things i don't have because I can't make them, I can't cut ash trees to make buttons because I don't have saws, which come from deliveries. I never get rubies from the mine and very seldom get gold. Very time consuming to keep checking newspaper or neighbors in which u might get lucky. Deliveries ask for several time consuming items in one delivery but yet give you no more than a couple hundred coins in return. Selling things in your shop yields you a healthy share of coins but then again deliveries are required. I like the game but so frustrating and they keep asking me to rate it. Sorry had to vent.
    I sent you a neighbor request.
    Dump all deliveries you can't make, wait for new ones to show up that have items in your inventory . The 30 minute turn over is usually quicker than making something you need.
    I understand frustrations with low barn levels, I am only at 245 items. I don't believe paint really exists, LOL
    I have a couple of clover gro that I'm willing to share with you to get your clover producing if you need them.

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nastylilhobbits View Post
    Shoes = 1 dye, 3 flax, 1 gold, takes 5 hours in the Studio
    Cake = 1 dye, 2 flour, 2 white sugar, takes 1 hour 50 minutes in the Bakery.

Thank you for sharing this step I have added it to post two on page one

Farm Supplier
    Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7)
    Make (4) Lucky Hats- made in studio 1h 30m; 3 dye, 5 wool, 1 clover (HAVE TO USE REGULAR CLOVER NOT GOLD)
    Make (12) Lucky Cider- made in cider house 15 m; 1 dye, 2 apple cider
    Give (4) Lucky Hats to Darcy
    Reward 130 coins+ 1 Lucky Gold Coin + 30 stars

Farm Supplier
    CAUTION!!!! Barn Storage Space Alert:
    Darcy's Dilemma (3 of 7) Make (12) Clover Cakes stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 3 or 4
    Darcy's Dilemma (4 of 7) Make (12) Lucky Cider stays in Barn storage not given in Dilemma 4

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyFencer View Post
    Still in my kitchen too.
    Is it the tart made with green and purple grapes? Mine is mysteriously gone !

Fashion Designer
    Can't even get game to open

Last event like this my barn was always too full

The fox event I sold all my permits building supplies etc just for barn space, which cost the chance to expand to train

I doubt I complete this deliveries hate me lol

I'm still only level 24 after almost 2 years

Fashion Designer
    For this event, does the crafting of dye count toward Darcy's Dilemma when (a)it is being crafted (like the last event) OR (b)when the dye is finished being crafted and collected. ???

Farm Supplier
    If you buy the clovers patches do they go away after you harvest them if so I won't be doing this quest and lose all my coins.

Rhino Keeper
    1 day gone, still looks like they haven't fixed the bugs. Delivered 18 times!!@&! this morning. Not one clover feed drop....also only 1 coin from harvesting everything, come on, seriously?!?!?
    Last edited by dizzle507; 03-04-16 at 06:01 AM.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by BBragg15 View Post
    If you buy the clovers patches do they go away after you harvest them if so I won't be doing this quest and lose all my coins.
    No, the patches stay. You have to replant them with the clover grow feed but you do not have to buy new patches.

Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast