Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Farm Supplier
    Where are people finding the gold coins? I found many in the mine, none from fishing and a few from deliveries. Today I found none. I did not spend money on the pot of gold, I thought it was expensive at 200 diamonds...

Moderator (volunteer) judyandthecat's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    Where are people finding the gold coins? I found many in the mine, none from fishing and a few from deliveries. Today I found none. I did not spend money on the pot of gold, I thought it was expensive at 200 diamonds...
    I got most of mine from fishing. If you have any lucky lures and are lucky enough to hook coins you will get seven or eight

Rhino Keeper
    There is way too much to mine in this challenge. It's ridiculous. I'm on goal 6 of 7. Had 60 mining tools to start. Only have 20 left, finally got 1 emerald on my 40th try, and so far only 1 gold and very few iron, everything is coming silver......seriously?!?! At least have the mine drop equally!

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I got most of mine from fishing. If you have any lucky lures and are lucky enough to hook coins you will get seven or eight
    Thanks, I've been fishing since this event started and nothing...I have used the lucky lures. I'll keep trying, this is just getting old

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by cugie View Post
    Thanks, I've been fishing since this event started and nothing...I have used the lucky lures. I'll keep trying, this is just getting old
    Do you have your pony already? I have not gotten a gold coin since I got my pony. I am also not getting any more clover gro from deliveries, so I can't keep my plots "in clover". I am starting to think gold coins and clover gro have stopped dropping because I got my pony. I sure hope not! But I can't keep doing all these deliveries and all this fishing!

Same thing happened to me. I have five items left from the machine and no lucky coins since receiving my pony. I have sent 30-40 deliveries, fished with all types of bait, and went mining, but nothing for over a day. I am thinking that for those who want the machine prizes, hold off on finishing the tasks for the pony.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by HunterAbode View Post
    Same thing happened to me. I have five items left from the machine and no lucky coins since receiving my pony. I have sent 30-40 deliveries, fished with all types of bait, and went mining, but nothing for over a day. I am thinking that for those who want the machine prizes, hold off on finishing the tasks for the pony.
    I agree with that. I also hope this can be fixed, rare is one thing, but I think it is now impossible.

Executive Chef
    I'm still working on the pony goals and have not gotten a coin from deliveries for 3 days. The last one was Saturday and it's Monday night now. All mine since then came from completing the goals or mining. None from fishing with the special bait.
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by tuffyjkitten View Post
    I'm still working on the pony goals and have not gotten a coin from deliveries for 3 days. The last one was Saturday and it's Monday night now. All mine since then came from completing the goals or mining. None from fishing with the special bait.
    I got my pony on Saturday, so perhaps that is not the reason coins have stopped? Maybe all coins have stopped? I hope a mod will look into this for us all! Even if it gets fixed, we can't get our lures and mining tools back to try again. . I will hold off sending deliveries for now and hope this gets fixed!!

Rhino Keeper
    I got the pony Saturday, and I have not gotten a CloverGro or gold coin since! I have been filling the plane like crazy, because I have three prizes left in the machine.