Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    I have now gotten TWO coins today! One from a plane delivery! There is HOPE!

Farm Supplier
    I got 7 coins earlier from using a golden lure but nothing from deliveries or mining. I just need 1 more prize .......

Rhino Keeper
    You'll need a lot of golden lures to fish a set of 'lucky seven coins'......

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    I have now gotten TWO coins today! One from a plane delivery! There is HOPE!
    This is encouraging to hear! I will resume deliveries and see if I can get lucky. However, my barn inventory is severely depleted from all the ones already sent!

Update:
    Fished, dough bait, 15 times. 12anchovies, 2catfish and a bass. 1 golden lure in a hot spot= 5 salmon. (I now have 32 salmon from all this fishing!!)

Mined, 10 times. 9 silver , 5 iron, 2 gold, 1 ruby, 1 emerald, 1pair of gems.

Plane delivery, 10 times. 1 expansion permit and 2 saws. (Not even a tool so I can keep mining).

Very discouraging. This has been going on for days. The lucky coins should not be this rare. There has to be a problem. It isn't just me... Nearly everyone on here is reporting issues.

Off to make more bait for fishing
    Last edited by caron7; 03-08-16 at 05:34 PM.

Grand Emperor
    The coins drop ratio isn't good and the coins are rare indeed! As mentioned I had mined at least 30 times before I had gotten a coin and fished min 60 times. My deliveries were even more and I had lost count.. If rare is considered as an issue, then yes all of us are in the same boat. However the coins didn't stop after winning the pony. I received a few confirmation via pm as well. Sadly the drop rate isn't as ideal as we would like.

Please add me to the list of no lucky coins since getting the pony ���� can someone in tech please advise what is what please?

I did finally get two lucky coins today - one was from a delivery (probably sent about 50 deliveries to get one), and one from the mine. So it seems they are still dropping, just at a very poor rate.

My last two trains have asked for 26. I repeat 26 emeralds! The mine is not giving me ANY emeralds at all...nope nada one since the pony arrived, so where are these TWENTY-SIX emeralds a day supposed to come from???

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by beatbama View Post
    My last two trains have asked for 26. I repeat 26 emeralds! The mine is not giving me ANY emeralds at all...nope nada one since the pony arrived, so where are these TWENTY-SIX emeralds a day supposed to come from???
    . As I wrote above, I got 1 emerald tonight post-pony, so they are there. If you get about 1 emerald in 10 attempts, and you need 26, you just have to mine 260 times, more or less! (My train also wants 26 emeralds again, btw.)

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I got most of mine from fishing. If you have any lucky lures and are lucky enough to hook coins you will get seven or eight
    Is it more likely to get multiple special coins if we fish during 'hot spot' times? OR will the probability of getting 7-10 coins be the same if we just use the golden lure ANY time?