Page 12 of 43 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Rhino Keeper
    One last thing: I believe that the clovers do not behave like other craft collections. My barn is full, and if I collect from the clover patch, it does NOT go into the barn unless there is room. Pretty sure the clover is lost then. So, ONLY collect the clover if you have room for them. Other crafts will not allow you to collect if your barn is full, but clover seems to be disappearing, so beware!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by alish00 View Post
    Don't know about cider yet..
    Lucky cider is 1 dye and 2 Apple ciders. It was posted earlier but I'm not sure if it made it to page 1 yet. I wrote it down so I had it handy.

I got 2 coins....1 from completing step 1 of the Darcy goals and I'm not sure where other one came from. I now have 2 gnome statues. Really....19 prizes and I get the same one twice...it's gonna be another one of those machine events for sure!!
    **HAPPY 2019**
    I am taking a break from all games now.
    Apologies to all neighbors and hope to see you again soon!

DS = Tuffyland (167) CS = Wiggly Valley (50) FFS = bunnyville (116)
    FS2 = Bailey's Acres (48) RS2 = Bob's Bistro (52) BS2 (34) ~~ DC:M (23)

Quote Originally Posted by judyandthecat View Post
    I love events!
    There are seven steps in the quest for the Lucky Pony

Number 1 (I lost the screenshot somehow)
    Buy four clover plots
    Put Lucky-Gro on 5 clover plots
    Harvest 5 clover plots

Shoes = 1 dye, 3 flax, 1 gold, takes 5 hours in the Studio
    Cake = 1 dye, 2 flour, 2 white sugar

For the shoes is the 1 gold from the mine? Or is it a gold clover?

Rhino Keeper

For the shoes is the 1 gold from the mine? Or is it a gold clover?

Gold metal ore from the mine.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    One last thing: I believe that the clovers do not behave like other craft collections. My barn is full, and if I collect from the clover patch, it does NOT go into the barn unless there is room. Pretty sure the clover is lost then. So, ONLY collect the clover if you have room for them. Other crafts will not allow you to collect if your barn is full, but clover seems to be disappearing, so beware!
    My clover have disappeared after harvesting several times on my main farm and my mini farm. Once I force quit the game, they re-appear in my barn.

I have gotten the event coins from deliveries and mining. I don't fish that often.

Rhino Keeper
    Anyone know if the fishing glitch has been fixed ? I don't want to use my bait and get the "it got away" notice.

Rhino Keeper
    JMO, but I have found the purchased gold clover plot worth it. I actually had surplus dyes and clover gro that I could spare to help a neighbor, my small barn was getting overflowed ! I understand there will be a challenge that we need clovers from the single plots . By using only one clover gro in the golden plot I can produce 5 dyes. This will allow me to save up clover gro for when I need it in the single plot. Hope this helps anyone considering buying the Golden Plot !

Quote Originally Posted by generalmadness View Post
    There seems to be a lot of confusion. Wondering if Rynetory is away on holiday or something? Let me try to address some of the things I have read:

There are 2 dyes to craft because one takes one regular clover to make one dye, and the other takes a LUCKY clover (gold halo, four leaves) to make FIVE dyes. You can get clover by putting the Clover Gro (random drop from deliveries) on the coin-purchased clover patches. Mostly, you just get regular clover, but occasionally you will get Lucky! There is a gem-purchased Lucky Clover patch that apparently only produces lucky clover.

I am at level 56 after approximately two years of play. I play consistently, with very sporadic gem purchases of low dollar amounts. My barn is at 680, and it is ALWAYS full. That is just the game. Juggling space and storage needs is a big part of it, but I think barn expansions should be a major priority in your game play. Just realize that it will always be a problem, since as your farm gets more complex, there are more things to store, like animal feed, expansion parts, sugar, flour, etc.

Plane deliveries are crucial in this game, especially in this kind of event. My advice is to go through the plane deliveries and discard any that you can not fill. Fill any you can, and then wait for them to reload, rather than trying to craft or buy the missing items.

When you find yourself saying "It's not fair!" Remember this is a FREE GAME. Of course they want you to buy gems! That is how they pay people to build and maintain these things! Of course the goals and events are challenging! That is the POINT. That is what makes it a GAME and not just a kindergarten block puzzle. Take a deep breath, and decide if you want to continue. I find this particular game to be the most engaging, and it can actually be quite generous with the free gems, from pets and the butterfly/otter/mole opportunities, compared to other games. If it is not fun for you, play something else!

Final advice: READ THE EVENT THREADS, before you post. There is great advice being given here all the time. This one didn't get Rynetory's event advice spiel, but you can read that on the last event's first page. It is really good advice about how to be ready to play this type of event.

Good luck, everyone! Have fun!

Thank you general madness for posting this... if everyone would read the event treads, understand that the events would be challenging, etc., this would solve a lot of the issues. Thanks for this post!!

Quote Originally Posted by kellanrevere View Post
    Anyone know if the fishing glitch has been fixed ? I don't want to use my bait and get the "it got away" notice.
    This has been fixed. Sorry about that! Please email support@storm8.com if you have any concerns.

Rhino Keeper
    Thank you !