Page 41 of 43 FirstFirst ... 3137383940414243 LastLast

Thread: St. Patrick's Day Event starts March 3, 2016

Executive Chef
    Hmm, so the clock ISN'T supposed to be there? Odd. Actually, after the train crafted and was waiting to be collected, there was no clock. It only shows up 1) in the Warehouse on the delivery order, 2) in the menu for the Toy Maker, 3) when it's crafting, and 4) in the Barn inventory.

Since the St. Patrick's Day event ends in a couple of hours, I'll try reinstalling this afternoon when I get home. As I said, though, it doesn't really bother me. It was just a point of curiosity.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    I kind of like this idea! I never got one coin from deliveries or fishing (I used golden lures as well) got two in the mine after I bought the lucky pot. Coins were super hard to get so I ended up caving with 5 days left and bought the gold pot thing...
    I used 5 golden lures and also all of the other lures too...got lots of tuna, but no coins from the golden lures. (insert sad face here!)

Fashion Designer
    What was the final verdict on whether the EMERALDS will stay in the game after the event is over?

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    The emeralds are for this event since we no longer have the option to craft them once the goal is completed. I have sold/discarded all my event items. You will still have the option to receive lucky coins after getting your pony.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitzi111 View Post
    What was the final verdict on whether the EMERALDS will stay in the game after the event is over?
    According to rynetory2, the emeralds won't stay around (beyond whatever we haven't sold yet).

I apologize if anything I said gave rise to unwarranted expectations. I honestly only hoped that they might stay around to provide a new craft item for the Jewel Smith, but I never said that they would.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by PookieBear50 View Post
    According to rynetory2, the emeralds won't stay around (beyond whatever we haven't sold yet).

I apologize if anything I said gave rise to unwarranted expectations. I honestly only hoped that they might stay around to provide a new craft item for the Jewel Smith, but I never said that they would.
    No problem PookieBear50 ! I agree with you... It would be fun to have Emeralds stay on the game for crafting jewerly!

Fashion Designer
    Yay! I just got the barn skin with my last coin! With only 3 hrs left I can't collect anymore coins from my lucky pot so i won't be able to finish and get the topiary but I really wanted that barn skin! Lol!

Side note: I thought those emeralds were so beautiful they would make some gorgeous rings!

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by lnztrekfan View Post
    Yay! I just got the barn skin with my last coin! With only 3 hrs left I can't collect anymore coins from my lucky pot so i won't be able to finish and get the topiary but I really wanted that barn skin! Lol!

Side note: I thought those emeralds were so beautiful they would make some gorgeous rings!
    And necklaces too

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by bss0226 View Post
    And necklaces too
    Yes! �� Or earrings! Complete set! Lol!

Grand Emperor
    Sorry guys, the team has confirmed the emeralds wouldn't be permanent.

Why did this event end 4 minutes early? I had 3 lucky coins from my last purchase that I was about to use but the it went from a timer of 4:30 minutes left to nothing!!! As you can see I am entering just minutes after 8 & I'm not a good typist. This was extremely unfair even to a player accustomed to seeing events end about 1-2 minutes early. I just don't understand why the company does this.