Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Max Level - Now Level 75

The Honorable Panda
    Hey guys, the max level for the game has now been increased to level 75!!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by kooky panda View Post
    Awesome!

So what does this mean, exactly?

Executive Chef
    Thanks, Kooky!

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by 55lee55 View Post
    Awesome!

So what does this mean, exactly?
    The highest level someone can get in the game is 75.
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Executive Chef
    Oh very good, thank you for your answer Kooky Panda

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Oh very good, thank you for your answer Kooky Panda

Yes, nearly wet my skivvies on this one.

Aside from the obvious that we can now reach Level 75 and it says so in the corner, can someone please explain to me exactly what this means to those of us who suddenly found ourselves so promoted?

Is there a benefit to this that I am missing, or has S8 been putting their resources into giving us a meaningless level increase instead of spending their effort to resolve the critical space issue facing many of us today?

As of this moment, even if every possible remaining block I see available in my forest were to miraculously open up and be clear, with habitats in place, all that would do would be to allow me to place some of the existing animals I have in storage into my forest. It would not give me room to repurchase or breed the animals I have been forced to sell, nor would I even have a spot to place the animal that I am trying to win in the arena. It would still leave several unplaced animals in storage, and would not provide a place for all these useless decorations.

Further, it would take weeks of tying up my nest to hatch animals out of storage, and would require an immediate and complete halt of the release of any new animals for the time it would take to hatch the stored animals. Again, this is assuming I make no attempt whatsoever to replace the animals I have been forced to sell. Worse, I would be unable to participate in gameplay while trying to catch up because every new animal released would still put me further behind because there is not even room left in the forest to catch up with S8's rapid animal release program, much less to move forward with game play.

Even... Even if I am given the time and space I need to fill up the entire rest of the available real estate in the forest, I cannot possibly catch up what I have lost while waiting for S8 to open up expansions. I would still be virtually where I am at this monent, because I could still not place another animal into my forest without selling one from a habitat.

Believe it or not, other players are in an even tighter spot with this than I am and have even further to go to catch up with players who have fortunately not reached the critical point with space in their forests... yet.

Has S8 really wasted their precious development team on making a number in the corner of the screen higher, instead of solving the real issue of space deficit that is critically plaguing this game?

Say it ain't so S8.
    Last edited by 55lee55; 03-03-16 at 08:49 PM.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345