Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Max Level - Now Level 75

I'm back at lvl 50 this morning. I was 64 yesterday no big deal just werid. But at the same time some of my neighbors are varying lvls between 50 and 75 yet I rest from 64 back to 50. I have 665,172 exp.
    Last edited by jojopeanut; 03-02-16 at 10:31 AM.

Executive Chef
    I have the same issue as Drachenia. Force stop, reinstall, restart device, nothing worked to put me back at level 53, almost 54 (heh)...

Executive Chef
    I'm not LVL 75

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jojopeanut View Post
    I'm back at lvl 50 this morning. I was 64 yesterday no big deal just werid. But at the same time some of my neighbors are varying lvls between 50 and 75 yet I rest from 64 back to 50. I have 665,172 exp.
    Odd, I am back to level 50 too.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Fashion Designer
    Yeah, someone probably released that prematurely, said "oops", and removed it.

At least we know what they are working on. I hope this is just a small piece of it because this is fluff and I would be really disappointed if they put effort into this at the expense of a real solution to the space problem.

And so, we are back to waiting...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by MaribouMay View Post
    Odd, I am back to level 50 too.
    This happened to me too this morning and it dawned on me that I had disabled automatic app updates. Sure enough an update was available, I installed it and saw the blue opening screen again (instead of the Valentine one) and I was back at level 75 then.
    A quick check is to force close the app, restart and check which screen you get.

Executive Chef
    I am back at level 50, buy some of my neighbours are 75. There is no update available for me, so I'm not sure what is going on.
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by Drachenia View Post
    Hello , I was briefly LVL 75 and am now back LVL 50. I have the game deleted and recharged and am only LVL 50
    Attachment 29129 Attachment 29130

I just saw several of my neighbors are now LVL 75
    Same here. What is going on?
    I am not looking for new neighbours in Restaurant or Bakery Story. Please do not send invites.

Executive Chef
    I'm back at 50 too. I was wondering how I could be on the highest new level again when I haven't played nearly as long as many. It would be fun to actually level up during gameplay for a change so hopefully I won't automatically go back all the way to 75.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetypies97 View Post
    I am back at level 50, buy some of my neighbours are 75. There is no update available for me, so I'm not sure what is going on.
    This is the same happening to me. Yesterday I got the big pop up saying I was level 75 and now I'm back to 50. I tried force closing and reopening the app and nothing and there is no update available

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast