Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Max Level - Now Level 75

Executive Chef
    I am now 75 and never got a notice. I only realized it because I saw this thread.
    Dragon Story level 200 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Fantasy Forest Story level 200
    622 unique dragons hatched . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 342 unique animals hatched
    428 dragons at level 10 or higher . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 154 animals at level 15

Executive Chef
    Same here. Level 75 now, and I see that the current habitat cap is (now?) 86.
    I'm pretty sure it was less before the upgrade!
    Looks like expansions are on the way.
    I got a weird goal too from Bakery Story, so it seems, it is called "wrong order" and supposedly when I buy a decoration I should get two gems; that latter hasn't worked though...

Name:  IMG_5018.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  132.9 KB

Name:  IMG_5023.jpg
Views: 158
Size:  156.9 KB
    Last edited by ogreve; 03-01-16 at 11:29 PM.

Rhino Keeper
    I am level 75 too! Due to I am far away from finishing all expansions I have no "real" space issue yet (well I would love to use more decorations but this is just a "luxury" issue) 😉 but I am glad for all of you who was begging for more space! Hope it'll helps you! 💁🏻
    Last edited by Allixiandra; 03-02-16 at 12:47 AM. Reason: Correction

Executive Chef
    Oh wow! I didn't even notice anything because I didn't get the pop up! I'm level 75 too.

Rhino Keeper
    I was visiting neighbors and noticed higher levels, so I went back and checked and I'm at level 72, so at least I have something to work up to again. yay!

Fashion Designer
    75 here too!

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Same here. Level 75 now, and I see that the current habitat cap is (now?) 86.
    I'm pretty sure it was less before the upgrade!
    Looks like expansions are on the way.
    I got a weird goal too from Bakery Story, so it seems, it is called "wrong order" and supposedly when I buy a decoration I should get two gems; that latter hasn't worked though...
    The habitat limit didn't change. It has been at 86 for a while.

Executive Chef
    Oh, ok, I thought the cap was lower....
    Surely it'll be raised on Friday then. I wonder where the new expansions are going to be. Quite possibly the very lowest green section. After that, it looks like the land itself will need to be expanded before further expansions can open up.

Executive Chef
    Hello , I was briefly LVL 75 and am now back LVL 50. I have the game deleted and recharged and am only LVL 50
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	216.3 KB 
ID:	29129 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	107.5 KB 
ID:	29130

I just saw several of my neighbors are now LVL 75
    Last edited by Drachenia; 03-02-16 at 10:31 AM. Reason: Added

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ogreve View Post
    Oh, ok, I thought the cap was lower....
    Surely it'll be raised on Friday then. I wonder where the new expansions are going to be. Quite possibly the very lowest green section. After that, it looks like the land itself will need to be expanded before further expansions can open up.

I think you are correct. I certainly hope so. I don't see what raising the levels from 50 to 75 accomplished, except to maybe acknowledge that a lot of us have a lot of time invested in the game. It isn't like we are rewarded with gems or anything, and likely most who noticed the change are the ones who didn't work and watch our levels increase, but got them dumped on us out of the blue. But as far as I can see, except for the startling splash screen that showed up at an awkward time for me while in the Arena, the level increase appears meaningless. There was no increase in number of habitats allowable, nor did the maximum number of runes in the mine increase for us. Yet S8 obviously dedicated resources to raising our levels. I hope and suspect they are working equally hard at coming up with a solution to the space problem. Simply giving us a few new expansions as they have done before won't work this time due to the deficit they have built into the game to this point.

I am cautiously optimistic that they will soon present us with a workable solution to this issue. I hope that they didn't put too much into giving us a meaningless level increase instead of working on the space problems but it appears that it could be a step in the right direction.

Thanks, S8, although I am not quite sure what this means.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast