Thread: Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 9 Raising Pigs

Executive Chef

Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 9 Raising Pigs

I have now petted my pigs 14 times and they are still not adults. Seems to be another glitch.

Grand Emperor
    Can you force close your game after your next feed? It seems to work for other members in the discussion thread - https://forums.storm8.com/showthread....ing-Zoo/page97

I will also report this in for the team to check. Please let us know if it works for you. Thanks for your feedback.

Rhino Keeper
    I can't get past lvl 5 part 3.... I have one hatchery, says need 2.... I go to buy the 2nd one and it tells me I'm maxed out. All I can figure out is I have too much of something else....guess I'm not finishing the petting zoo

Rhino Keeper
    Dumb me had one in my inventory.... Still won't get it done...

Rhino Keeper
    I've too petted my pigs 14 times now and they refuse to become adults, have force closed the game every time

Farm Supplier
    I have tended my pigs 14 times also, and they are still piglets. Also, my "tendings" are not registering. Counter still at zero. Frustrating!

Executive Chef
    I do not know how many times I fed my piglets but my counter were over 11 and I was really lost and thought it was my error. And this morning, there were one insisted on being a baby so I had to pet the little one one more time. Guess some point the game did not register it or this one is a real special one

Quote Originally Posted by coolssp View Post
    I've too petted my pigs 14 times now and they refuse to become adults, have force closed the game every time
    Quote Originally Posted by iamvan2 View Post
    I have tended my pigs 14 times also, and they are still piglets. Also, my "tendings" are not registering. Counter still at zero. Frustrating!

Have you tried force closing? Other thread had some posters doing that to get them to register.

Good luck guys! I'm heading over to see if mine are ready for #11.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Host(ess)
    I am 12 times tending black pigs with no sign of them growing up. The counter is at zero

Black Piglets will need to be tapped 12 times for them to grow up into Black Pigs. Please also note, if you store any Pig while it's still a baby, the amount of times you need to collect will reset back to the beginning. Sorry for any confusion!
    Storm8 Staff - MeowMeowBeans

Need additional help? Contact Storm8 through support.storm8.com
    Need your account on a new device? Transfer your account here!
    Like us on Facebook and follow our Twitter!