Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Free boosted breeding 02-26-2016

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    So, boosted breeding is over, and got me nothing. I'm trying for Golem with Night and Stone, but keep getting Islands and dragons I already have.

Not too suprising tho, because there are 50 possible outcomes, Golem is only 1 of them, and there are only 3 others I would like to have... So the chances are very, very slim.
    I also was going for Golem on 2 dens, with Mossrock/Turquoise and Stone/Prism my results were 2 Forest, 3 Mossrock, 3 Stone and 1 20hr which is either Mossrock or Golem, but amazed I got 3 super rare in a row!

iF you have another Stone dragon try using that, that is how I got my Mossrock and Turquoise by just breeding 2 Stone together with 6 possibilities Forest, Light, Stone, Golem, Mossrock and Turquoise
    Last edited by random59; 02-29-16 at 05:18 PM. Reason: Typo

Executive Chef
    Thnx for the advice, but sadly I don't have a second Stone. Perhaps I'll try to breed that one first

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by stevenlee2905 View Post
    I did, I accidentally clicked that boosted breed button while it still wrote there as 200 coins, then I though it still 200 coins, so I clicked it and I lost 12 golds instead. It's not fair, it's actually indeed a glitch, what a tragedy, sigh...
    It's not a glitch, it's a DELIBERATE GOLD TRAP.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Anaboe View Post
    Thnx for the advice, but sadly I don't have a second Stone. Perhaps I'll try to breed that one first
    Do try, from the last 8 hour I got another stone but my 20 hour from Turquoise and Mossrock was Golem after nearly 3 years of trying.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by random59 View Post
    Do try, from the last 8 hour I got another stone but my 20 hour from Turquoise and Mossrock was Golem after nearly 3 years of trying.
    In saying that, I have just completed my Stone dragons, now only Mythics, Steel, Fairytales and Olympus families to go, I think! Oops forgot the Primes

Rhino Keeper
    This boosted breeding was actually awesome for me. I got a bunch of doubles but also Aurora, Cancer and Tie Dye which I didn't already have! Cancer was especially exciting since I haven't been able to breed a zodiac hybrid yet.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by jjblueyes View Post
    Yes. Good heads up Roguebee. Sorry you didn't get anything fun.
    Thanks for the support. I'm getting to that point where breeding a new (to me) dragon is getting harder and harder.

Rhino Keeper
    I got more clowns, that makes 9 clown dragons so far...yay (sarcasm ) lol

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234