Thread: Can't collect from workshops on android!

Can't collect from workshops on android!

Hello at teamlava. Please help. Playing on my android and not able to collect finished craft from my workshops. Please help. I deleted and re-installed app...

Executive Chef
    Seems like you're playing on a couple of devices. Could you try collecting it from your iOS device?

Quote Originally Posted by SparklyOctopus View Post
    Seems like you're playing on a couple of devices. Could you try collecting it from your iOS device?
    Right and that's because I can't take my LARGE iPad to work... So I have a small android phone. So is it that I now not only can't log into my main restaurant story which is locked into this iPad but also won't be able on accessing my castle story to collect from my workshop and start on something else while away from my iPad???

You may have figured this out already, but if what is in your workshop is an iOS only item, like the white planks, you can't collect it on android. I'm assuming that is because the item isn't coded into the Android version.

Quote Originally Posted by HHT2013 View Post
    Right and that's because I can't take my LARGE iPad to work... So I have a small android phone. So is it that I now not only can't log into my main restaurant story which is locked into this iPad but also won't be able on accessing my castle story to collect from my workshop and start on something else while away from my iPad???

Try logging in through Fruit Splash Mania. Tap the settings button & you can tap S8 account settings to log into another account.
    Accolon of Lorrainne ♌️❌❌{}=============>
    ⚔⚔Proud member (#16) of The Thuakie Sword Society ⚔⚔
    *******NOT adding any new neighbors at this time******

Quote Originally Posted by moinkmama View Post
    You may have figured this out already, but if what is in your workshop is an iOS only item, like the white planks, you can't collect it on android. I'm assuming that is because the item isn't coded into the Android version.
    Hmmm was able to and still able to collect the white ink from my potion shop when I am out on my android and start something else while I was out. Was able to do this with white planks from a prior goal...