Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 8 - Maxed on Animal Feed

The Honorable Panda
    Quote Originally Posted by rynetory2 View Post
    Sorry that you guys are stuck on this issue. SpiritWind has reported this over to the team. Let's wait for them to come online in a couple of hours and see what we can do about this. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have any updates. Sorry about this once again.
    Guys, the CMs will not be on for another hour. Someone will post as soon as we hear anything! Hang on!
    Need me? Send Me A Private Message

Note: Due to some personal matters, I will not be on over the weekend.

Contact Storm8 by filling out this form: support.storm8.
    How to submit Support Request

Rhino Keeper
    Same here i maxed them out and can now not proceed to the next goal. grrrrrrrr

New Resident

Lightbulb

I was told by neighbours but a little too late. I had made 12 animal feed. N had 2 ready in kitchen. We all love playing and events. I had no idea how I could use kitchen now except to pay tonne of gems to allow me to make 15 and continue other goals. Since a lot of us work as I am on weekends, I now have to wait an extra day and wasted my gems. Many of us prepare ahead so as feedback to this bug, especially since this event has to wait each day, please try and have engineers make sure no bugs before starting updated event. I know many rather wait for the update than have problems playing and this way, you as company will keep and gain more players. Sorry. I tend to consult with businesses. Thank you.

New Resident
    Says joined recently but I have been playing for years.

Executive Chef
    What I really don't understand is why these chapters/goals begin when it's the middle of the night for the s8 team. Wouldnt it make more sense to start at their 8am so that when these problems arise, they can be addressed in a timely manner?!?!

I am in the same boat - was able to make 3 of the 5 animal food - cause this item was unlocked far earlier I of course did create animal food to not need to hurry when it is needed later . Producing and put the items to the stock is one key component in the game.
    Please get the maxed Restriction fixed .... time is running out ....

Host(ess)
    At this point in the day it would only be fair to extend the quest by one day...

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by daffdil View Post
    At this point in the day it would only be fair to extend the quest by one day...
    Agreed

Fashion Designer
    12 hours now....

CMs are missing?
    I am Zelda

Hi all
    Thanks Storm8
    You have found a workaround for this Animal Food issue. I just recognized that step2 was treated as I would have completed - without paying gems.
    Now I completed this day 8

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast