Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 8 - Maxed on Animal Feed

7 hours into the chapter - Stuck on 14 with 2 waiting for collection since this morning

Host(ess)
    Let's all hope that they are addressing this situation soon! Wish there was a way to sell off some of the feed.

Having the same problem. Cannot make animal food - it is blocked

Rhino Keeper
    Lots of us in the same boat and I'm sinking fast with my cargo hold full of animal feed.

And me!

Rhino Keeper
    Same problem! When the option to purchase feed opened up, I checked the Forum to see if it could be made ahead of time. Someone posted that you could make 14 (had to leave 1 open). I still held off until it was posted as a hint on the first page containing the list of goals (original posting prior to problems being reported). At that point, I felt it was safe to proceed. Now I am stuck at 2/5. I have to believe that this error will be corrected--we should not be given an option to "Cook" something without having an option to "Use" them up when maxed out, especially when it stops you from proceeding with a timed goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Well I have done the same as the majority or players and made too much animal feed...... PLEASE look into fixing this as a matter of urgency as this has been a total Resource Eater and I've put alot of work to get this far as has every player. I've lost sleep to try and keep up had to use precious Gems AND now it looks like I'm NOT going to be able to FINISH because of this BUG!! I DONT have ENOUGH GEMS to skip and can't afford to buy more..... THE CLOCK IS TICKING..........PLZ HELP!!!
    Last edited by scotslassuk; 02-26-16 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Spelling

Quote Originally Posted by FlowerBurst View Post
    Same problem! When the option to purchase feed opened up, I checked the Forum to see if it could be made ahead of time. Someone posted that you could make 14 (had to leave 1 open). I still held off until it was posted as a hint on the first page containing the list of goals (original posting prior to problems being reported). At that point, I felt it was safe to proceed. Now I am stuck at 2/5. I have to believe that this error will be corrected--we should not be given an option to "Cook" something without having an option to "Use" them up when maxed out, especially when it stops you from proceeding with a timed goal.
    I totally agree with you. After the 10th feed was made they should of taken that option to make more out of the kitchen.

New Resident
    I am also stuck on chapter 8 - maxed out on animal food but still need to make 3 more to complete goal 2. Nor is it possible to upgrade the zoo to free up capacity to make the remaining 3. Please help! Thank you.

New Resident
    Same problem - can you please increase the max limit or open the upgrade zoo option?!

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast