Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 8 - Maxed on Animal Feed

Farm Supplier
    Me too in the same boat

Executive Chef
    I am in the same boat please help

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made a report to S8 asking for the max to be raised as matter of urgency. I've also updated post 1 with a warning about making too many so others don't fall into the same trap. Sorry all... I guess we wait until a fix comes through.

Sorry that you guys are stuck on this issue. SpiritWind has reported this over to the team. Let's wait for them to come online in a couple of hours and see what we can do about this. We'll keep you posted as soon as we have any updates. Sorry about this once again.

I'm in the same boat. Please raise cap. We are all stuck.

Rhino Keeper
    Same boat - had made 14 thinking we need to make only one more now I'm stuck with 16

Same boat.

Nightclub Owner
    Aggrl, I hit the same issue. I had 10 in my inventory, but I did not check the goal before grabbing bag #11 & #12 (which did not register ). So I only can make 4 before I am maxed!
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

I'll add my name to the list. The animal feed should not have been available for us to make ahead of time in a case like this. It's exactly the sort of issue that caused my last posting on the suggestion thread to help avoid frustration.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by belbar22 View Post
    I have made 14 feed in advance. The Goal today says make 5. I have made 2 and now my inventory is full. Help. Can you either tell me what to do or remove 3 or 4 from my inventory. Thanks.
    Same for me. This is especially bad since this is a timed goal and it looks like we don't have time to waste.

Farm Supplier
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    FYI to players...
    Ugh, I don't want to spend 100 gems to skip, especially if they are going to fix it...
    I guess I should just keep checking back here, as well as the game, and keep my fingers crossed. *sigh*

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast