Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 8 - Maxed on Animal Feed

Unhappy Ivy's Petting Zoo - Chapter 8 - Maxed on Animal Feed

Step 2 of chapter 8 asks to make 5 animal feed, which can't be done if you start with more than 10 in inventory.
    Upgrade of zoo to use the 10 feed is not yet available.
    What can we do????

edit(KP)
    This is now fixed:
    Quote Originally Posted by PikaSquirrel View Post
    If you are in a situation where you already have at least 5 Animal Feed, but Chapter 8, Goal 2 is not completing, please force close your game and when you open it again you should be on Goal 3.

Let us know if you still have any issues with these Goals, thanks!
    Last edited by kooky panda; 02-26-16 at 07:05 PM.

Executive Chef

Animal Feed for current tales event

I have made 14 feed in advance. The Goal today says make 5. I have made 2 and now my inventory is full. Help. Can you either tell me what to do or remove 3 or 4 from my inventory. Thanks.

Rhino Keeper
    I'm in the same boat, I made all in advance, had no idea they would max out. Now I cannot proceed on making 5 more, nor have an option to ditch them anywhere! Please enlarge the max for the animal feeds, and prevent those who come after us from maxing out in advance!

Rhino Keeper
    Me too!!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    I've made a report to S8 asking for the max to be raised as matter of urgency. I've also updated post 1 with a warning about making too many so others don't fall into the same trap. Sorry all... I guess we wait until a fix comes through.

FYI to players...

I'm in the same boat, I assumed as with the White planks these could be made then used to upgrade the petting zoo "in chapter" but I'm not getting the upgrade option and have 14 animal feed and two cooking

New Resident
    I'm in the same boat with the animal food!! Have maxed out at 16, can't make any more to finish goal.
    Last edited by barbalot; 02-26-16 at 02:29 AM.

I'm experiencing the same problem. Maxed out a 15 animal food and can't make any more to finish the goal.

Rhino Keeper
    Do we need to spend 100 gems to proceed if we can't make one more animal feed?
    Last edited by LocalNews; 02-26-16 at 03:45 AM.

Rhino Keeper
    Yes, the same thing happened to me. I have 16 animal feed but only have 4 out of 5 credited to the goal in Chap. 8 and I cannot make more since it says I am maxed out. No warning that there was only a 15 maximum of feed and you had to only make a maximum of 10 ahead of time. This has been a very co fusing quest. I hope you allow us to make more feed or to reduce our inventory, let us use the extra feed to help level up the petting zoo. No don't think it is fair to make us spend 100 gems to advance in the quest when we have already met the goal of making 5 feed.
    Last edited by LocalNews; 02-26-16 at 08:03 AM.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast