Thread: Thrilling Theatre Stage 531 - please look Storm8

Rhino Keeper

Thrilling Theatre Stage 531 - please look Storm8

I have been playing stage 531 for weeks upon weeks and I have only managed to get 2 stars, as have my "extremely talented veteran peers". Storm8, please look at this stage as there has to be some bug in the scoring that is keeping EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from getting 3 stars.

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkeme View Post
    I have been playing stage 531 for weeks upon weeks and I have only managed to get 2 stars, as have my "extremely talented veteran peers". Storm8, please look at this stage as there has to be some bug in the scoring that is keeping EVERY SINGLE PLAYER from getting 3 stars.
    I agree! We were all caught up at one point, and were playing that level constantly, every day. We used a wide variety of pals, from simple to complex and everything in between. I would occasionally get really close to three stars (bar looks full); but never with the same lineup! It's hard to believe that none of us would be able to get 3 stars. Please take a look at it, S8! Thank you, Annie
    I am not adding any neighbors at this time.
    Thanks & Have a great day! Annie

I got three stars pretty easily on this level. I used two rare pals Winkle (2 blue blasters), Batsalot (purple crystal), red bomb, green bomb.