Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Quest: A Royal Affair (February 2016)

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by nmishii View Post
    As of today, I still cannot see any of my wine stuff on Android. I can only see on iOS. I wish they would release the wine stuff on Android, or not have any goals with them. The last set of goals also use the wine barrel. Apparenty those only playing only on Android have reached Level 56, so it should be made available soon.

Can someone let us know when the wine stuff will be available on Android, or at least pass on the request for wine stuff to be available on Android? Thanks.
    Sorry we dont have updates for this. Please file a forum disputes thread and discuss further with a Community Manager. Thanks.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by karengar View Post
    Since quest started earlier today, the barb has only shown up twicei. Another quest that will cost you money to Complete! Ugh
    I think barb visits every two hrs or so, about the same time as sugar refreshes.
    Try closing the app or visit community or nrb n return home.

Banned
    For "The Bard's Ballard" quest all it does is give you that animated king decoration for gems, right? Is there any other importance to finishing this step? If not I'm gonna skip that and save my gems...

I'm only a lowly level 38 so I'm happy to only get one of the quest since there has been too many events between all three games I play (castle story, restaurant story, farm story) it's exhausting.

Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post
    For "The Bard's Ballard" quest all it does is give you that animated king decoration for gems, right? Is there any other importance to finishing this step? If not I'm gonna skip that and save my gems...

I'm only a lowly level 38 so I'm happy to only get one of the quest since there has been too many events between all three games I play (castle story, restaurant story, farm story) it's exhausting.
    Yeah basically it's an incentive to buy two gem items. A buy two get one free deal if you like.
    Proud owner of The Garlic Tree restaurant

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lorettasapron View Post
    Yeah basically it's an incentive to buy two gem items. A buy two get one free deal if you like.
    Thanks, my restaurant is already super cluttered since it's so small (taking forever to collect tools to expand despite I got enough coins) so I'll pass on those decorations...

Grand Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by CLOVERKAITO View Post

The gem goals are optional side goals, so you neednt do it if you didnt want to. I will do it only if I like the decorations.

Rhino Keeper
    Quote Originally Posted by AnniePMH View Post
    Thank you! Do you also have pictures of Step 5 (Royal Affair) and the last step of Drink and Be Married?
    Restaurant Story 2 (Level 55) | Bakery Story 2 (Level 33)

Executive Chef
    Does the Bard ever drop more than four currents at a time?
    Main id: squinn1981

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by patayita View Post
    Thank you! Do you also have pictures of Step 5 (Royal Affair) and the last step of Drink and Be Married?
    You're very welcome Step 5 A Royal Affair:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	100.3 KB 
ID:	29016

Last step Drink and Be Married

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	83.0 KB 
ID:	29017
    Last edited by AnniePMH; 02-28-16 at 12:57 PM.
    ⚔TSS⚔
    Guardian of Thuakie Sword #2
    🔵❌❌{❎}=============>

Queendom of Natalien

Rhino Keeper
    Step 6:

Edit to say that I just realized this wasn't new info. I thought I was ahead of the game for once Very sorry.
    Last edited by Wipeout4321; 02-28-16 at 08:39 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast