Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Where to find gold nuggets? I had a couple in inventory but not one since checking the mines. My help would be appreciated.
    Scarletfyr

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarletfyr View Post
    Where to find gold nuggets? I had a couple in inventory but not one since checking the mines. My help would be appreciated.
    deep mine and trade wagon during hunt season
    Fan of the No Cash for Thieves Club, never again paying for gems until a Gem Confirmation Button is included. still waiting till Wali is allowed to return to his Love♥️

Quote Originally Posted by anissada View Post
    which idiot decidd to do maintainense on the server during the last day of a timed event!,!!!!!!
    thanks a lot, now i am sure i won't finish in time
    yes, there have been speed bumps along the way, and the community went through them together. s8 also fixed many of the bugs for this quest during/along the way.

things happen , and we dont always have control , they read the forums , and they fix what they can in a timely manner. i dont recall a free ipad game that had a set of people that responded so quickly.

my game was off for about 15 minutes. i reported here, made a joke about it , and moved on. before i left the forums i saw someone posted it was back up , and it was.

i do hope your game gets fixed in a timely manner also. good luck on your zoo quest.

xox
    cyndora
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-03-16 at 03:31 PM. Reason: removing inappropriate comments

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by cyndora View Post
    yes, there have been speed bumps along the way, and the community went through them together. s8 also fixed many of the bugs for this quest during/along the way.

things happen , and we dont always have control , they read the forums , and they fix what they can in a timely manner. i dont recall a free ipad game that had a set of people that responded so quickly.

my game was off for about 15 minutes. i reported here, made a joke about it , and moved on. before i left the forums i saw someone posted it was back up , and it was.

i do hope your game gets fixed in a timely manner also. good luck on your zoo quest.

xox
    cyndora
    �� Applause. Well said.
    Last edited by FrozenTurtle; 03-03-16 at 03:31 PM. Reason: removing inappropriate comments

Rhino Keeper
    At my first visit to the troll training grounds lv3 it drops 1 troll essence and 1 troll horn
    Collection time: 16 hours
    Speed up: 32 gems

The upgrade to next level says to reduce the collection time

At least this time the drops seems to be good

Rhino Keeper
    From inventory guide:

Golden nugget
    Found: Sparkling mine, Deep mine or by mining rocks, feral lands adventure, troll vault, jewellers trade in Royal Exchange

I fixed my spelling error in the inventory guide and here! Oops! SW
    Last edited by SpiritWind00; 03-02-16 at 02:12 PM.

Fashion Designer
    Since this is not a timed event and nuggets can be hard to find, you might want to first build up a supply of extra nuggets before spending them on this event. This part of the story line ends with giving the nuggets and upgrading the training ground to level 3. The event might be continued tomorrow, or it might lie dormant for months. Either way, it will wait for you till you are ready to do it.

S8 has been very fond of requiring gold nuggets in both timed and untimed events. I'd consider not using the nuggets on this event unless I had a least 10 total, preferably 15. I like to be prepared.

Executive Chef
    5th bush-visit got me the Cloth, after 18 Iceland Poppy Patch collections and 16 Iron Rick Rock-chopping: nothing.

Ah well, I'll just continue

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmOfLea View Post
    Yes, glimmer bulbs spawn boars.
    thanks!!! I did try the hub and looked high and low for what spawned boars-- evidently didn't look in the right place ! Thanks again.

Farm Supplier
    I reached the end and accidentally pressed on upgrade the troll training grounds to level 4 - since i had all the necessary things to do the upgrade. When i pressed upgrade it stole 150 gems!! So now i am on level 4, but poorer.

Beware of this nasty gem trap. Don't upgrade beyond level 3 before the next story line begins!!!