Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Executive Chef
    Quote Originally Posted by roguebee View Post
    I found the crushed flower and the torn cloth fairly quickly, but have been pounding rocks for a day and a half now with no luck. At least I didn't have the glitch of the goal moving forward without the third items.
    Sort of felt good grumping about my lack of success. As a nice coincidence, I found my scratched rock on the very next pile of rocks I started pounding.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by ladyperidot View Post
    I'll keep looking cause I also got skipped to the next goal and all that's showing up in my inventory is the cloth. Should I hold off on visiting Kaz until I have all three??
    Well needing 6 days (6 visits to the troll castle) to get through the next goals, you have time to find them. I was lucky that the crushed flower dropped quite quickly.

If yo don't get it you call always fore an email to S8 support. I had mine ready.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    Well needing 6 days (6 visits to the troll castle) to get through the next goals, you have time to find them. I was lucky that the crushed flower dropped quite quickly.

If yo don't get it you call always fore an email to S8 support. I had mine ready.
    Thanks. I found the flower so now I'm hacking at rocks. I'll give it a day or so.

Fashion Designer
    Just made third trip to Troll Castle and Pit. Saw progress flag but visits were not registered. still at 2/5 like yesterday. Did not see a sync issue, force closed twice, and did a delete and reinstall. Still 2/5. Sent email to support and reported in bugs thread as well as here. Not nice when you can make only one visit a day.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by xiq24 View Post
    Fyi
    I got:
    The Scratched rock from iron rich rock
    The Torn cloth from a bush
    The Crushed flower from poppy flower.
    I spent so much time and energy on fruit trees that I am sure they are worthless.
    Good luck all
    I also used iron rich rock for scratched and bush for torn cloth. But, my poppies aren't giving me anything yet...

Moderator (volunteer) SpiritWind00's Avatar
    I chopped 2 rock outcroppings and got the item on the last chop, took only about 4 collections from the bushes for the second item, and about 30 white flowers for 3rd item - kept running out of energy.

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    I also used iron rich rock for scratched and bush for torn cloth. But, my poppies aren't giving me anything yet...
    Just got the crushed flower in poppies. Thanks for the tips lady peridot!

Fashion Designer
    Clues:
    Crushed Flower
    Info: A crushed flower, likely caught in the crossfie during the incident at the Plume Hive.
    Type: Material
    Source: Quest
    Cap: 1
    Link: https://forums.storm8.com/showthread.php?89381
    Comments: Clue comes from flowers.
    Scratched Rock
    Info: What happened during the Plume Hive conflict which could have left these marks?
    Comments: Clue comes from rocks.
    Torn Cloth
    Info: This was found on a bush near the Plume Hive. Something about it seems awfully familiar...
    Comments: Clue comes from bushes.
    I still have frozen mania floating around in my goal book so I checked. The fabric of the Barons hat in the picture in the goal book looks like the same fabric as that scrap!

As SW says, you need all clue to finish the quest line.

I did not have the crushed flower but still clue Goal moved forward. I got the flower later when harvesting a flower. So continue searching for the clues although you have passed the goal that request you to search for it. All 3 need to be in your inventory if you do not want to use gems.
    Thank you for the suggestion. it didn't occur to me to start searching bushes since it was no longer a goal and I don't normally keep bushes out. I got the cloth after only a few tries. And thank you, Spiritwind, for offering to expedite the process for me had I needed it.

Quote Originally Posted by sophiensissi View Post
    Try the yellow talinum I got mine from there