Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Thread: Castle Story: 2/25 Update - Search and Rescue, Part 1

Rhino Keeper
    Wow!
    G4 visit swampy pond 3x, troll castle 5x, troll pit 5x

That takes at least 5 days without spending gems!

What a pity!

Volunteer Moderator SpiritWind00's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    In my case, I got the crushed flower and scratched rock without having to search any bushes before it progressed to the stage of searching the pit, castle, and pond. No torn cloth in my storage. I am not sure if it's worth reporting as a bug since I am not to the point I need it, so don't know how it will affect me when I do.
    you do need it... you make a craft with all 3 items. Can you double check, maybe do a reinstall, and check your inventory again. If it's not there, send an email to support and PM me the ticket number so I can get this fixed for you asap. cheers.

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by m1stery View Post
    So something weird happened in my game... I've been looking for those clues and after finding the scratched rock it automatically progressed onto next goal. Problem is before rock I only found the cloth, so I'm missing that crushed flower.... Is that flower essential for progression cuz I don't know how to acquire it anymore?
    Quote Originally Posted by SpuriousNotion View Post
    In my case, I got the crushed flower and scratched rock without having to search any bushes before it progressed to the stage of searching the pit, castle, and pond. No torn cloth in my storage. I am not sure if it's worth reporting as a bug since I am not to the point I need it, so don't know how it will affect me when I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpiritWind00 View Post
    you do need it... you make a craft with all 3 items. Can you double check, maybe do a reinstall, and check your inventory again. If it's not there, send an email to support and PM me the ticket number so I can get this fixed for you asap. cheers.
    As SW says, you need all clue to finish the quest line.

I did not have the crushed flower but still clue Goal moved forward. I got the flower later when harvesting a flower. So continue searching for the clues although you have passed the goal that request you to search for it. All 3 need to be in your inventory if you do not want to use gems.
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Fashion Designer
    Have training ground upgrades! Now what? Nothing! No pop ups! Do we have to wait till next week?

Nightclub Owner
    Quote Originally Posted by fish63 View Post
    Have training ground upgrades! Now what? Nothing! No pop ups! Do we have to wait till next week?
    Until next update, as the title of this thread says: part 1
    Castle Story "Tome of Knowledge", visit for: Interactive Map, Inventory Cards, Detailed Inventory, and more...

Executive Chef
    I found the crushed flower and the torn cloth fairly quickly, but have been pounding rocks for a day and a half now with no luck. At least I didn't have the glitch of the goal moving forward without the third items.

I got scratched rock from iron rock
    Crushed flower from a poppy
    Torn cloth from a bush

Those are the 3 clues that triggered next goal for me it didn't skip lol

I did recieve the scratched rock from the regular rock cropping, that's after trying from the rich rock cropping.
    Bush also and from the purple flowers. Now working on finding boars .....here boary boary boary !

Fashion Designer
    Quote Originally Posted by ShibuyaCloth View Post
    As SW says, you need all clue to finish the quest line.

I did not have the crushed flower but still clue Goal moved forward. I got the flower later when harvesting a flower. So continue searching for the clues although you have passed the goal that request you to search for it. All 3 need to be in your inventory if you do not want to use gems.

I'll keep looking cause I also got skipped to the next goal and all that's showing up in my inventory is the cloth. Should I hold off on visiting Kaz until I have all three??

I kinda like this long quest line that's NOT timed, we have time to work on supplies, fix up the kingdom after the zoo thing, decorate a little.
    Also this might keep us busy long enough so s8 can work their magic, like bug fixes and create new things for us. Don't rush it, enjoy the ride.